Battle against A Dragon!

Soon The Entire Maple Tree Guild had arrived at A Dungron and had quickly swept the Entire thing as soon you had all gotten to the Bottom of it when suddenly You all encountered the Dragon!

And worse, it was A Massive Lava Dragon!

Lava Dragon: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

The Lava Dragon had A Throat Pouch full of Molten Hot Iron which it quickly dumped out and it Began heading for all of you, as Maple began activating an Ability of hers!

Maple: Loving Sacrifice!!

She then Transforms into A Literal Angel which Protects everyone from Damage by Taking it herself and with her Massive defense Stat she can take it very easily!

Sally: Nice one Maple!

Maple: Thank you!

Sally: Everyone attack it now!

Everyone then Began Attacking with Chrome hitting it with his Lich Sword, Iz Threw Bombs at it which began to Blow up near its feet, Kasumi attacking it's Obsidian Skin with her sword, and Mai and Yui slammed its Legs with it's Hammers trying to breakk it's Legs!

The Lava Dragon Finally had enough as it roared so Hard it blew everyone Back with sheer force and it Began summoning Pillars of Lava everywhere which Began to destroy Much of the ground and Sally was forced to use her Super Speed to get everyone out of there as Most of them were way too slow!

Sally: Y/n If you attack it's time to attack now!

Y/n: Right, I think I'm ready.

You then Pulled out your fists as the lava Dragon Inleashed another Blast of Molten Hot Iron as you smiled!

Y/n: 50 Rend Nail Punch.

You then hit it in the Chest surpassing the Molten Iron as A Giant Pressure Point was hit in it's Gut as It's eyes were completely white and it was sent flying and it was sent flying out of the Dungeon!

It continued flying as it was being hit by even more and it continue flying as it slammed into the ground with A Massive Crater and it tried to get up but it was simply hit even more as it flew into A Mountian in A Massive explosion and it then came out of the other side as it kept getting hit and it then got hit even more time flying higher into the Air! It then blew up shattering like Glass, as you had all won.

Y/n: Heh, Easy.

Everyone was impressed to say the Least!

Kanade: W-Wow, he literally Pushed it to 50...

Y/n: Actually I can do A Hundred but I didn't want to Push it.

The Achivement screen then came in front of all of you as you had all won A Few Million Gold Coins, Some Raw Iron, and Obsidian Weaponry!

After that was all done you were all prepared to leave when Chrome stopped the girls.

Chrome: You Might want to say this Now. This is the Logest you've all seen him in A While.

The girls then nodded.

Maple: Hey, Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah Maple?

Maple: Um... We've been all Holding back something for A Little while...

Sally: And we've all been stewing over it while you were gone-

Iz: You see-?

Y/n: You All Like me right?

Mai/Yui: How did you Know!?

Y/n: I am A Harem Man, and If you really feel that way, then Welcome in!

Maple then Hugged you as she smiled!

Maple: YAY!!

All of rhe other girls chuckled as Chrome and Kanade watched on.

Kanade: They told you huh?

Chrome: You Knew?

Kanade: Wasn't that Hard to realize.

Chrome: Touche.