A Casanova Fox!

You and Katie were both now in your Living room as she was surprised by everything.

Katie: Wow, You had surely gotten rich, Huh.

Katie: Wow, You had really gotte rich Huh?

Y/n: Yeah, It's A Very Long story of winnings and good investments, such as Opening up my own Series of Resturuants

Katie: Nice!

You both continued to drink some Tea as suddenly there was some Booms in the Ktchen and Sanji's voice was heard.

Sanji: HOW DARE YOU TRY AND HIT ON SUCH A SWEET WOMAN YOU BASTARD!

Katie: What was that!?

Y/n: That was Sanji and From what I Know that trouble Must be going on in the Kitchen! Lets go!

You and Katie then ran off into the Kitchen to see Sanji fighting A 9 Tailed Fox, who were using Fire powers Just like him!

Yn/Katie: Kyubi!?

Kyubi (A Yokai who needs to gain he Love of 1,000 Hearts to become A Senior Nine tailed Fox/ He had found Katie to be his 1,000th Heart but he actually fell in love with her and wants to win her heart/ He is A Total simp)

Kyubi: What the? Who are-? (le Gasp) Katie-San You had gotten far more beautiful in time, Like A Fine Wine~

He then held her hands as he continued speak.

Kyubi: You are so beautiful and Kind and sweet as well it is shocking you still never had A Boyfriend~ What shall we do~? Shopping, Ballroom dancing, A Trip to the Moon~?

Katie:Look Kyubi I really appreciate it but we're Friends. Just Friends.

Kyubi: But Katie I Know that I Love you so Much, that I-~

Y/n/Sanji: SHUT UP!! DIABLE JAMBE!!

You both then Kicked him in the chest sending him flying!

Kyubi: GOD IT BURNS!

You and Sanji then Turned to eachother but you both Began to shake hands together.

Katie: (Sigh) I swear some of these Yokai Friends of ours are Just A Full on Circus sometimes.

Kyubi: WHY DOES IT BURN!? SERIOUSLY!? WHY!? COME ON! AAAGH!