The Hotsprings with A Giant!

It was another day as Tortura had Returned with her Zombie Backup and she smiled walking in.

Tortura: Tis time for Torture Princess.

Hime: Hmph! I can do this.

Ex: Yes! You can't break her again!

Tortura: Oh No It's not for you Today.

Hime/Ex: Eh?

Tortura: (Points at You) It's for Y/n.

Y/n: Excuse me what!?

She then Pulls out A Sleeping mask and some noise-canceling headphones.

Tortura: We're going to move you to another Location but first we need to make sure you don't know the Location.

Y/n: Oh Boy.

Later...

You were much to your surprise in some Hotsprings Far away from the Castle as you were sitting in the Hot water in A Hot spring spot meant for Demons as You were in Nothing but A Towel.

Y/n: Huh? This is... Actually Nice. Where is the Torture?

Just then A Huge Figure Loomed over you, as you saw A Giant.

Giant: Ara, Are you Okay? You seem Uncomfortable.

Giant (She is Literally A Giant and yes that is her Name/ She is A Torturer whose Whole Torture Tactic is all about showing the simple things in Life/ She is Such A Sweet and Adorable Giant woman)

Y/n: I, Uh, Y-Yeah! I know this is just Torture and You Know That You're Just going to try and make me Squeal!

Giant: Oh No, I just want you to enjoy The Hot springs. It's so Nice and warm and is very Soothing on your Muscles.

Y/n: Yeah... I guess it is... B-But I'm not falling for this! I don't need any of this! I Trained and Lived alone for long periods of time! Even without my Sisters or My Mom!

Giant: What? Do you miss your Mommy?

Y/n: Huh? M-Maybe I do, but That doesn't mean-

Giant then Began to move towards you with her arms out waves hitting your face.

Giant: I'll give you A Hug then.

Y/n: N-No Wait!

She then gave you A Big Ol' Hug and she smiled Holding you close to her chest.

Giant: There isn't that Better?

Y/n: (Thoughts) T-This feeling... It's so Nice and warm and comforting being held by someone Bigger than you... It's Like... Being A Baby Again...

Giant: Don't you feel better?

Y/n: (Blushing) Thank You... Mommy...

Giant: Oh You're welcome, Y/n. 

Later...

After the Bath you and Giant were in massage Chairs getting Massaged afterwards as Part of the Torture and you were so Relaxed and Happy.

Of course, Torture was there and Took A Phone call.

Tortura: Yes?

???: The Sword Confessed. I sharpened and cleaned him to perfection As you said.

Tortura: Perfect. We now have two secrets.

But the Hell Lord didn't find either Secret Useful enough.