Byleth Vs Dimitri!

Soon the Three Houses Began to March Upon Alliance territory destroying any Church Objects and any religious symbols only to Piss Rhea off even further and of course, she sent out A Large force of Soldiers led by Dimitri.

Bernadetta: Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!

Y/n: What is it Bernie?

Bernadetta: Dimitri is coming! He's bringing A Large force!

Y/n: That Bastard!! I'll-

Byleth: No Y/n, I'll handle this.

Y/n: Byleth are you-?

Byleth: Yes, I'm sure. I have to beat him. This is My Job. He already Hurt Eldegard, and she can't fight him again.

Y/n: Right, I'll leave you to it. We'll deal with the rest of his forces.

Byleth: Thanks Y/n.

Soon...

Soon Dimitri and his Forces arrived at the City to see the Church had been burnt to the ground.

Dimitri: DAMNIT! Those Traitors did this again! Find wherever they are and if they Look Like One of the Three Houses then Kill them without A Second thought! They do not deserve to Live on the same Plane that Lady Rhea does!

They all then Began searching when they were all attacked in an Ambush by You, Team RWBY, And the Three Houses!

Dimitri: WHAT THE!?

Byleth: Hello Dimitri.

Dimitri: Byleth? You Bitch!

Byleth: Why do you serve the Church so Heavily? They're evil!

Dimitri: That's your Opinion! We served Lady Rhea before and we should serve her now! She never did anything wrong!

Byleth: You're Insane!

Dimitri: Then prepare to die or be Taken to her!

Byleth: I'd like to see you try either.

She then pulled out the Sword of the Creator and coated it in Armament Haki!

Dimitri: Waity, what's that?

Byleth: Armanent Haki! Y/n Taught us all Haki to prepare for this but I learned all 3 forms!

Dimitri: GRRRR! DIE!

He then charged at Byleth but she then dodged his strikes with Observation Haki and she then Landed A Strike on her wrist cutting the Tendons and making him drop his sword!

Dimitri: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Byleth: Give up Dimitri! You're done for!

Dimitri:

A/n: 1:19-1:30

Byleth: What's wrong with you?

Dimitri: What's wrong with me!? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!! DIIIIEEEE!!

Y/n: Hold up! Heaven's Door Slap!!

You then slapped him writing in his Mind "You shall Not hurt Byleth and you shall realize your Mistakes and work to become A Better person by first starting working with the three Houses". He then passed out on the ground as Byleth watched over.

Byleth: Y/n How did you-?

Y/n: Muffin Button.

Byleth: Huh?

Y/n: Just Kidding it's A Stand! Now we're going to have To Take the fight to Rhea! I'll be doing this Myself.

Byleth: Really?

Y/n: I got A Score to Settle with her.