Meet the Parents!/ Erma's Insane Potential!

You, Maka, and Soul had All Taken Erma back to her House where of course you had met her Parents who of course weren't Phased by any of this, since... Well, Far weirder stuff has Happened.

Sam Williams (Erma's Human Father/ He is A Famous Author)

Emiko Williams (Erma's Yokai Mother/ She hails from Japan and formerly lived in A Yokai Village/ She has A Rocky relationship with her Family Mainly Her Father who was

Emiko Williams (Erma's Yokai Mother/ She hails from Japan and formerly lived in A Yokai Village/ She has A Rocky relationship with her Family Mainly Her Father who was... Well Manipulative Scum)

Y/n: I am so happy to meet with you too, Erma seems like such A Fascinating Girl. I mean she so young and yet has so much potential. She could do so many things when she gets Older.

Sam: Thank you, We had seen that Ourselves firsthand.

Y/n: Hm? What do you mean?

Emiko then gave him the signal to silence and she spoke up.

Emiko: Let me explain. It's A Very Long story.

Emiko then Began to explain that they Visited her Family in Japan and of course, her Father being Scum Supreme decided to Manipulate everyone for his Own Gain, and Made Erma unleash her full Potential and she went full Monster Mode warping reality to an extent, causing people to go mad from fear, and shutting down all power in Japan. Thankfully everything turned out alright, and they had recently returned home, but it was still A Massive shocker.

Soul: Wait, So I was right? She's a demon Spawn.

Maka: MAKA CHOP!!

Y/n: Y/N CHOP!!

You both then hit him and he went down!

Maka: You copying my shtick now?

Y/n: Do you Mind?

Maka: No, not really.

Y/n: Good.

You then Looked at Erma and someone so Little and Innocent could be so dangerous. You Know it was your duty to help.

Y/n: look Mr. and Mrs. Williams I have decided to Train your Daughter.

They were both A Little surprised.

Emiko: Train?

Y/n: Yes, Train. Her Powers seem to be so Dangerous but with the right Training, she can harness them into A Great force. I had seen Great Powers go to waste or used in the wrong way and I can't let this happen to Erma here. I shall be here Sensei. I know she can Travel through TV Which should be instantaneous so she can Visit my Home in Japan on weekends and come back home every Night. The Training will consist of the Basic stuff until I learn more about her Powers. What do you say?

They both exchanged Looks and nodded.

Y/n: You made the right choice. Erma?

She then looked at you.

You then Began to Pet her head.

Y/n: I'll see you Saturday Next week.

She then smiled like A Little girl would do to their big brother being so nice to them.

She opened her mouth to speak but...

Soul: Look I Just wanted to say I felt like-

Maka: MAKA CHOP!!

Soul: AAAGH!

Erma Just stopped herself right there.