The Dungeon is Lit-Alame!

The Dungeon was Lit Aflame as Monsters left and right were being destroyed by large fireballs and soon A Bunch of Monsters were falling from the Rafters in Piles of dead Bodies, as Flame Princess was going berserk.

Flame Princess: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I AM THE GOD OF FIRE!! DIE YOU PEONS!! YOU MONSTEROUS PEONS!!

She was destroying everything in that Level of the dungeon as you stood by the side unable to comprehend what was happening.

Y/n: ... I May have made A Mistake.

The Walls of the Level Began to crumble as you then got up.

Y/n: Alright that's Enough.

You then walked back and Grabbed A Chicken finger you were Holding in your bag.

Y/n: Okay Maybe Just One more.

You walked over to Flame Princess as she was still going Berserk.

Flame Princess: DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! D- GAH!!

You Slapped across the face!

Flame Princess: Too Far?

Y/n: Eh, A Little.

Flame Princess: Does that make me Evil?

Y/n: Evil... No. Uncontrollable of your Rage... Possibly. What do you even have to be angry about anyway?

Flame Princess: Well... Things.

She then remembered when she found out How A Certain Candy Princess Screwed her life over when she was Just A Baby for being "Too dangerous to be left Uncontained".

Y/n: Hey, I'm Here, Right?

Flame Princess: (Blushing) Yeah, Ya Big Dork.

Y/n: Hey If I'm A Dork, You're an even bigger dork!

You then Began Tickling her as she fell to the ground Laughing, and the only reason why you weren't burnt was because of Armament Haki.

Flame Princess: HAAHAHAHAHAHA! I-I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHA!

Y/n: Okay then, You Little Ember, get up We're Taking all of this Loot back with us before the Monsters Respawn.

Flame Princess then finally noticed the Piles of Charred Monster Corpses around the both of you and she Blushed nervously.

Flame Princess: Hehe, Yeah...

Y/n: Heh, Flame Dork, Love Ya.