The World Government Invades!

You were in the Mansion having Breakfast when suddenly Math busted into the room Terrified!

Math: DUDE!!!

Y/n: GAH! What is it, Bro!?

Math: CHECK THE NEWS!!

You then Turned on the TV And Lisa Lavender was on the Screen with A Microphone in front of A Fleet of World government ships docking at The Port!

Lisa: This is Lisa Lavender here with Breaking News! The World Government After the Decades of Peace between our country and theirs ended up Starting An Invasion of New Tokyo! They are being Led by the Forces of the CP0, Admiral Kizaru, and The Mysterious St. Jaygarica Saturn! No One knows what is about to Happen but we Might face A War!

Y/n: HOLY CRAP! They Must have followed Vegapunk here! They Found out!

Math: What do we do?

Y/n: We Need to get the Straw hats, Get Fairy Tail, and Meet with the Marines on the Docks! Get Vegapunk and get him out of the City!

Math: How?

Y/n: If you remember there is an Underground System of Tunnels under the City from when we saved Sabo. It leads out of the City.

Math: Right! Good Luck!

Y/n: You too!

Meanwhile with the Marines...

The Marines Began to Make Landfall as Thousands of Marine soldiers were Backed up by Hundreds of Pacifista and they were led by the CP0, And the Seraphims under the control of Kizaru who is Under the control of St. Saturn.

St. Saturn: So Here they are. The Straw hats had Taken Vegapunk here. Kizaru I want you to bring him back.

Kizaru Looked worried as he refused to look St. Saturn in the eyes.

St. Saturn: Something wrong Kizaru?

Kizaru: Is it right to attack this city? We are committing War crimes by Breaking the peace like this.

St. Saturn: They are Haboring the Straw hats, and that is reason enough to Invade, Not to mention they have Doctor Vegapunk and his Technology can be used against us.

Kizaru: But what do we do if we can't find him or he has already left the city?

St. Saturn: Then we have A Buster call Activated.

Kizaru was shocked and Horrified by this.

Kizaru: A-A Buster call!? But sir you do Plan to help the Innocent escape, do you?

St. Saturn: We May not have the time.

Kizaru was horrified even more now as he began to question if St. Saturn was A Mad man or something, But he was forced to obey Orders.

St. Saturn and Kizaru Began to Leave the ship, as the Marines prepared to search everywhere to get their hands on Vegapunk.

Meanwhile... on A Nearby Island...

Kuma had crawled up on the Cliff of an Island as he was heavily damaged with Metal Parts and wiring revealed, he looked on past the Fog of view and saw New Tokyo in the Distance being Invades.

He Began to Walk off prepared to Island Hop again to get to new Tokyo.

Kuma: ... B-Bonney...

 B-Bonney