Back to the Future!

You were called into Team Science's room for some new Invention of theirs that they had all Been working on you were interested, to say the least.

Y/n: Okay everyone what's the deal with this Invention?

Bulma: Oh Y/n You remember that Time Machine right?

Y/n: Yes, I do.

Lala: Well we had found A Way to condense it into A Ring.

Y/n: A Time Ring?

Lala: Yes!

Y/n: The Kaioshin Have that I think, but they use Magic. I do want to see how A Science-based time ring works.

Tails: Well here you go.

He then pulled out A Silver ring with the Infinite Symbol engraved on it.

Tails: This is simply A Prototype so you need to Make sure to be Careful.

Y/n: Right, I can do that.

You then Put the ring on your Ring Finger and then you begin to feel some strange Green energy surround you, and your physical form Begins to disappear!

Y/n: Ugh... W-Wait, what's going on here?

Vegapunk: Quasar! It seems like you are already Moving through time!

Y/n: Huh!? How is that possible!?

Lala: It seems like we may have made A Few Miscalculations!

Y/n: HUH!? Well fix it and- AAAGH!!

You then disappeared!

Bulma: OH NO HE'S GONE!

Shaka: We really need to fix this before anyone finds out!

Tails: Why?

Shaka: Let's just say some of his Girlfriends would murder us if they found out.

All of Team Science then Began to work in Overdrive to fix this Issue.

With you...

Suddenly you were Sent into A Crystal City as you then slammed into the ground face first!

Y/n: 

You then got up and looked around to see you were in the Middle of A Crystal City!

Y/n: Huh, Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz.

You then walked outside to see that the Technology was so Much like Egghead Island it was so Advanced with Food Making Machines, Giant Robots building Buildings and other structures, and even Other wonders that Lined the Street!

Y/n: WOW! I Must be in the Future!!

???: Quick! The time Disturbance is Over here!

Just then two Figures landed and you recognized them!

Y/n: Wait, Trunks? Sarada?

Trunks/ Sarada: DAD!?

They were both definitely your Kids but they Looked slightly Older and A Bit stronger!

Y/n: ...

Srada: Uh, Dad, are you Okay?

Y/n: (Smiling) Oh My God My Babies had gotten even stronger!!

You then Hugged them both Tightly as they got Embaressed!

Trunks/Sarada: (Blushing) DAAAAAD!

Y/n: Oh Please let your Father Love on you!

Trunks: (Thoughts) It's Probably best if We tell him Chronoa and our Predictament Soon. We could surely use Dad's Help in Helping out Dad... Wow, Just Thinking that is Confusing.