We are Legion!/ Claptrap!

Soon Team Y/n was Taken inside the Big Gette star where all of the Namekians were being Kept as Prisoners, for some horrifying reasons.

Luffy: Huh, I wonder where the Food is.

Weiss: IDIOT! WE'RE PROBABLY THE FOOD!

Luffy: Aw Come on Weiss, People eat meat, Robot don't eat meat. You're such an Idiot.

Weiss Looked ready to smack him across the face but Ruby Managed to calm her down.

Claptrap: HELLO MEATBAGS! My Name is Claptrap and Welcome to the Big Gette Star, Where your Life Juices will be Used to fuel our massive Spaceship for intergalactic Travel!

Claptrap (A Product of the Big Gette Star/ He is A Cheery and Sassy Robot who Hates A Guy Named Steve)

Claptrap: I'm sure, The accommodations are to your Liking.

Weiss: THEY'RE NOT!

Claptrap: Excellent! You won't be staying long anyway!

Weiss: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

She then struck him with her Rapier but it did no damage! He then grabbed her hand and began dragging her off along with everyone else!

Claptrap: Well we have A Volunteer for the Deorganer! Everyone, please come with me!

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meanwhile...

Cooler: GET AWAY FROM ME!

Y/n/Math: NEVER!

You were both chasing after Cooler as he was forced to stick to his Golden form as it was strong enough to beat both of you, but it was internally tearing him apart as he was freaking out!

Cooler: (Thoughts) Damnit! The Big Gete Star is supposed to be allowing me to Heal, But Instead, My Golden form is causing my Internal Processors to self-terminate! It's Like the equivalent of getting hit in the Head by A Farmer with A Shotgun! I just need to hold them off! That's all!

Y/n/Math: TOGETHER!

Y/n: Kaioken!! X50!!

You then Threw Math at Cooler sending him Punching right through his Chest!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Thank God Hakari and Karane taught me that Move even though when they used it they were Kissing zombies.

Cooler: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Math: NOW!

Y/n: RIGHT!

Y/n/Math: FINALE KAMEHAMEHA!!/GIANT RASENGAN!!

Cooler: OH SHIIIIII-!

He then Blew up!

Y/n: Whew!... Finally...

Math: Y-Yeah...

You both then fell on the ground on your Backs.

Y/n: Man, That was tough... Glad that's over...

Math: Yeah, we- Oh Mother of God...

Y/n: What is it?

Math: Did you ever wonder how Cooler became A Robot?

Y/n: Yeah? Why ask?

Math: I think he was mass-produced.

Just then A Whole army of Metal Coolers came running over the Horizon!

Cooler: We are Legion.

Y/n: SERIOUSLY!?

A/n: 0:06-End

Math: No Time to Give Up Yet...

Y/n: Yeah... We can beat one we can Beat... I don't know A Million...

Math: I take 500,000, You take 500,000...?

Y/n: Deal...

You both then Powered up to your Max and charged into Battle!

10 Minutes Later...

You both got your shit Kicked in and you were both in The Middle of A Pitch Blackness with Wires wrapped around your Bodies.

Y/n: We Lost... So Badly... 

Math: Now I Know how Yamcha feels... Gotta apologize to him... If We Live...

Just then A Single red eye Glowed in the darkness as it thought to itself.

???: (Thoughts) Good, Good, They shall be A Part of the Big Gette Star. Their Lifeforce will be A Part of me!