Chibi Y/n and Chibi Kaguya!

Well, Medaka was called in to handle the situation and she was just as confused as everyone else, but you were Just Excited to see her and began offering her some Mini chocolate donuts.

Y/n: Hewo My Beloved! Would you want A Doughnut?

Medaka: (Blushing/Thoughts) Squeeee~! (Out of thoughts) W-Well I can see what's going on here.

Akune: What is it?

Medaka: We're going to need Kaguya's Help.

Akune/Shiranui/Mogana/Kumagawa: Huh!? Why!?

Medaka: You'll see Just go get her.

Medaka smiled confidently during this entire conversation.

30 Minutes Later...

You were sitting at your desk during your Paperwork in Crayon when suddenly the door and Kaguya walked in!

Y/n: Le Gasp!

Kaguya: Hi Pwez!

Y/n: Hi Shinomiya!

Y/n: Hi Shinomiya!

You both then ran over to each other and hugged each other as you shared your Chocolate donuts and Glass of Milk with her, and then...

Y/n: ...

Kaguya: ...

Y/n: ...

Kaguya: ...

Y/n: ...

Kaguya: Pwez! Pwez!

Y/n: Shinomiya Shinomiya!

Kaguya: Pwez! Pwez!

Y/n: Shinomiya Shinomiya!

Kaguya: Pwez! Pwez!

Y/n: Shinomiya Shinomiya!

The two of you had quite the conversation despite it only being A Few hours of only two separate words Being spoken repeatedly, and as soon as it was over You both reverted back to your Normal selves tuckered out from all of the arm waving and Yel...

The two of you had quite the conversation despite it only being A Few hours of only two separate words Being spoken repeatedly, and as soon as it was over You both reverted back to your Normal selves tuckered out from all of the arm waving and Yelling each other's Names.

But who Knows Maybe Chibi Y/n would return someday soon.