Video Game? Real Life? What's the Difference?

You were in your room Taking A Well needed break from superhero-ing ever since that whole Marine Invasion thing and you had been Playing One of your favorite MMORPGs that Konata had introduced you to called "Legendary Age".

You were currently in the Game as you had Just slain A Massive Monster, A Level 100 Chimera, and had Just sold the Materials for Gold Coin Pieces, as you returned home for your New Virtual Wife, Ako.

Ako was someone you knew at school but not too well as you two didn't share any classes but you two Bonded over this Video game when you two found each other.

Y/n: Ako, I'm Home!

Ako who was A Virtual Warrior with all-around good Stats walked out Playing a Wife, but instead of an Apron she wore a Wedding Armor, and I mean an Armor A Warrior woman would wear at A Wedding.

Ako: Hi Husband, How did the Hunt go?

Y/n: Swell really. I brought back A Ton of Meat but I'll help you cook if you want.

Ako: Thank you! You really are the best Husband ever!

You Played For A Little while more until you ended up going to bed to Sleep.

The Next day you ended up waking up and going to school.

Y/n: ... So that's the correct way to make A Great Huckleberry Pie. The Key is Fresh Huckleberries.

Math: Huh, I guess that makes perfect sense.

Just then the doors opened up to reveal Ako herself in Real life instead of her Video Game Avatar which was A Surprise to you considering she never usually makes the Trip.

Ako Tamaki (She is A Friend of yours who seems to be shy but in reality, she just can't tell the difference between real Life and the Video Game world/ She tends to be A Bit of A Pervert and does perverse things/ She also has no Idea about Video G...

Ako Tamaki (She is A Friend of yours who seems to be shy but in reality, she just can't tell the difference between real Life and the Video Game world/ She tends to be A Bit of A Pervert and does perverse things/ She also has no Idea about Video Games and ends up doing things Accidentally/ She's A Part of A Video Game club)

Y/n: Oh Hey Ako, what are you doing all of the way Over here?

Ako: I Just wanted to see you, Husband!

Everyone: WHAAAAT!?

Y/n: Oh That's Fine, I- 

Ako: Y/n, Can't you remember? You're my Husband!

Y/n: No! No, I'm not that's A Video Game!

Ako: But we got Married in A Church so we're Married!

Y/n: No, Look I am not your Husband! We're married in A Video game!

Ako: Yeah, and that means we're married!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Holy crap she's as Stubborn as A Mule and as Oblivious as A Slowpoke. (Out of thoughts) Math Help?

Math: Sorry Bro, but that's A Marriage Problem.

Ako: That's Right Husband!

Y/n: (Chowder Voice) I AM NOT YOUR HUSBAND!!

Ako: You're so Silly!

Y/n: (Thoughts) God some of the girls are gonna Kill me...