A Plant girl with Back Problems!

It was soon that Mero had Joined your Home since she was sleeping in the Ocean Of course, she tried Using her singing to mess with People but thankfully you had the Calm calm devil fruit to stop her from doing anything Trolly.

You were now cooking A Meal for Elfuda, Kuroeda, and Mero since they all needed A Healthy meal every once in A While, and since Mero is Included it included Fish, so you were making A Fish Stew.

Just then the Doorbell rang, the door opened, and then Kinue Walked in.

Kinue: Maa-Kun, Someone is here to see you. She says she has some Back Problems.

Y/n: Well let me see her.

You then walked over and you were surprised by her Huge... Assets.

Kusahanada (She is A Beautiful Dryad who works at A Plant Nursery/ She has been suffering from Back Problems for A Long time and she blames it on the Flower on her head, but in reality, it's her Huge Chest/ She can't Drink Caffeine or Alcohol or e...

Kusahanada (She is A Beautiful Dryad who works at A Plant Nursery/ She has been suffering from Back Problems for A Long time and she blames it on the Flower on her head, but in reality, it's her Huge Chest/ She can't Drink Caffeine or Alcohol or else she'll turn into A Carnivorous Plant)

Kusahanada: Hello, I heard you were A Famous Hero and I think you can help me with my Problem. I'll even pay you.

Y/n: No, No need to Pay me. Please tell me what's your Problem.

Kusahanada: Well You see I have A Very Bad Back and well... I think my Flower is getting too Big for my Head.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Does she simply not realize how Huge her Boobies are!?

Kusahanada: Could you help me, Please?

Y/n: Oh Sure.

You then Ended up putting your hands on her back and Healed it.

Y/n: Better?

Kusahanda then Hugged you her huge Boobs wrapped around your arm fully as you Blushed bright pink.

Kusahanada: (Blushing) Thank you!

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-You're welcome...

Kinue: Ms. Kusahanada would you like to stay for A While? We have A Lot of spare rooms and You won't have to Pay us A Single Cent.

Kusahanada: Oh Of course! Thank you!

Kinue: Oh It's Actually my Son's Idea.

Kusahanada: Oh Thank you Y/n!

Y/n: (Blushing) You're welcome...

The other three Monster ladies were getting A Little irked by how huge her Boobs are and how close they are to you.