Rabbits, Tiggers, and Apples!

So You and Pooh had both started your quest to Find out what he was thinking about before he forgot about it, and of course, the Required Honey.

The two of you were passing through A Small Farm when you heard A Voice.

???: You there! Yes, you are there! The One with Pooh! Maybe you can Help me!

Y/n: Who is that, Pooh?

Pooh: That's my Friend Rabbit. Maybe he has some Honey.

Rabbit: Yes, You can help me, and Maybe I can exchange some Honey! How does that sound?

Rabbit (He is A Highly Neurotic Rabbit who stresses about everything/ He keeps an Entire Garden to himself and he has to stand against Cattepillars/ He is usually caught in other people's antics)

Y/n: Sounds Good, What's the Task, Rabbit?

Rabbit: Oh You are very Tall, Much Taller than any of us, so I need you to reach into the Fruit Trees and Grab those Apples! I plan on asking Kanga to make Apple Pie after I pickle some of them of course!

Y/n: Sounds Yummy.

Pooh: Maybe, it would go well with Honey?

Rabbit: Hahahahaha! Oh, That's so Ridiculous Pooh, You don't put Honey on Pie! Now we better Get this done before-

???: YAHOO!

Rabbit: He Arrives...

Y/n: Now who can that be?

Pooh: That's my other Friend Tigger.

Tigger: WAHOOHOO! Hello there My Name Is Tigger and Tigger's are Great at Many Things!

Tigger (He is A Super springy Bouncing Stuffed Lion who Loves to Bounce, sing, and do everything/ He Loves to Boast about how Great Tiggers are at things/ He Never stops Moving)

Y/n: Mind telling me what?

Tigger: Tell you? Woohoo! I'll sing it to you!

Rabbit: Oh Please don't make him sing!

Tigger then Proceeds to sing his Song about How Great Tiggers Are...

Y/n: Wow, So You're Unique, Huh?

Tigger: Yes! Wait, what does Unique Mean?

Y/n: It means there's not Many Like you.

Tigger: Well I am the Only One! And One thing Tiggers are Good at it Is Picking Apples!

He then performed some Technique went sent him flying all over the Place and he made almost all of the apples drop!

Rabbit: Aaaagh! No! You probably bruised so Many apples!

Pooh: So do we give the apple Bandages?

Y/n: Don't worry the Apples will still be Good.

Soon After All of the Apples are Picked...

Rabbit: Alright as Promised Pooh, Your Honney. Now Please don't get stuck this time.

Pooh then stuck his Paw in the Pot of "Hunny" as he began to eat and he remembered.

Pooh: Oh, Now I remember what I was trying to think of.

Y/n: What is it, Pooh?

Pooh: If you make A New Friend and if they live Far away, will they ever visit?

Y/n: Oh, Pooh you Silly old Bear, I'm your new Friend, and I Live Very far away, and I promise to always Visit you.

Pooh: Oh Good. I'll try and share my Honey with you.

Y/n: Hehehe, Thanks Pooh, I appreciate it.

Later...

You were now outside of the Book as Merlin ran over carrying.

Merlin: Y/n my Boy You did it! You Did it! Look at this!

You then looked at the cover and it now has A Picture of you with all of the residents of the Hundred Acre Woods.

Y/n: Heh, I Plan to see you all again, Especially you Pooh.