Rose's Sad Backstory!/ Comforting Rose!

You were sitting on the Steps of the Castle wondering why Rose ran away like that after seeing that her eye was Injured. It didn't affect her Looks and she was still very beautiful despite this.

Y/n: (Sigh) What is it? Geez... I can't understand why she ran away like that... Did someone Hurt her? Did they Do something to her? If so I should Kick their ass, or... If it's That bad Obliterate them.

???: I can explain.

Just then the Princess walked up to you.

Princess Seria Lingle (She is The Daughter of King Lingle and is A Very Kind and Gentle Soul who knows A Good deal of Magic/ She constantly checks up on the Hero, Heroine, and Healer whenever she has the chance)

Y/n: Princess, You Know? 

Seria: Rose never tells anyone this except for Ken who had told me. You see it's A Sad story.

Y/n: I can handle it.

Seria: You see the Healing Squad she had now wasn't the Original. There was one before that served the royal court but A Few years ago during the last war against the Demon King A Huge Battle Happened, The entire royal healing squad except for Rose was Wiped out. The Final One died after she got her eye sliced open when trying to Protect her. She couldn't ever save them and it always weighed heavily on her.

Y/n: (Tearing up) Oh That is Pretty sad. I gotta Help her.

Seria: You think you can?

Y/n: Yeah, I think I can. Thank you.

Seria: You're welcome.

She then Kissed your cheek before she walked off.

Y/n: (Blushing) Cute.

You then Instantly Transmitted to Rose where she was Just sitting there on top of A Massive Demon Bear which was killed by her as you sat next to her.

Y/n: Rose? Did you take out your Anger on this Bear?

Rose: So What?

Y/n: Rose, I Understand what you're going through.

Rose: How would you know?

Y/n: Rose, You Lost all of your Friends, you were the only survivor, I Lost Plenty of People before, and I understand what it is Like. Let me just say that Those people who had lost their lives are all waiting up there in the Afterlife waiting for you to arrive so they can see you again all Happy and Healthy waiting for you to live your fullest Life. And that woman who died for you did it so you can live. Remember it's not your Fault Rose, They wanted you to Live, and Maybe your Living could have been the best thing.

Rose then got up and she threw her fist up ready to Bash you over the head, but when you closed your eyes she Kissed you on the cheek.

Y/n: Huh?

Rose: (Blushing) T-Thanks I really appreciate it... You're The Kindest Man I have ever met...

Y/n: And that Scar? It doesn't Matter, I still think You're beautiful with it. It adds Distinction.

Rose: (Blushing) T-Thank you...

She then leaned her head on your shoulder.

Rose: I guess I Just needed to Hear that.

Meanwhile, Math was watching from Afar following your energy using Instant Transmission, and thought to himself.

Math: (Thoughts) These Ladies Love him and my Job to Help! Let's go!

He then ran off back to the Castle to get some Help.