The Plus Sized Elf!

A/n: Has anyone heard about the Anime? I am Excited!

You had just walked into the Local McDonald's with Alas Ramus Holding your Hand you walked up to the counter.

Y/n: Hey Emi, Hey Chiho.

Chiho: Hi Y/n!

Emi: Hello.

Alas: Hi Mommy!

Y/n: This Little Cutie would like some Fries.

Emi: Huh? Oh No, We run out.

Y/n: Eh?

Emi: Idiot we run-

Y/n: Yeah, I heard you but how?

Emi: Well Besides Chiho dropping them...

Chiho: Hey!

Emi: That Lady over there ordered all of them.

You then spotted A Larger Lady with Blonde hair eating the Fries.

Y/n: Well I suppose if I ask nicely then she'll share some. Come on Alas.

Alas: Okay, Papa!

You then took her to the Lady and she was clearly in Bliss with these Fries.

Y/n: Hello Miss, My Name is Y/n and-

???: Wait, You're The Y/n? The Hero?

Y/n: Yes, I am.

???: I Can't believe it! you can help me!

Y/n: Help you how?

She then removed her hat revealing her Beanie revealing her Pointed ears and she Pulled out A Bow!

Elfuda: My Name is Elfuda and I am An Elf, Hailing from another world!

Elfuda (A Plus Sized Elf coming from another World/ She was one A Fit Elf who fought in A Fantasy war but then she came to this world and got obsessed fries so she got Fat/ She wants to lose weight and return to her world/ She Loves Fries above al...

Elfuda (A Plus Sized Elf coming from another World/ She was one A Fit Elf who fought in A Fantasy war but then she came to this world and got obsessed fries so she got Fat/ She wants to lose weight and return to her world/ She Loves Fries above all else and will eat them whenever she can/ Despite this she is A Good Archer when the time needs)

Y/n:

Elfuda: I need you to help me Lose weight! To return to my World I need to be the same weight as when I left it but...

Y/n: But?

Elfuda: I Got Hooked on These Delicious, Golden, Godly Creations~!

Y/n: Sweatdrop) These are French Fries.

Elfuda: They're Delicious~!

Y/n: So You need to Lose weight?

Elfuda: Correct!

Y/n: I can help with that. Give me A Week or so And we're good.

A Week or So Later...

Elfuda was Back to her old weight as she back to wearing her Old Eleven leather Tights and she smiled!

Elfuda: Thank you so much, Y/n! I really appreciate it!

Y/n: Heh, It's no Problem. Now get back to your world, Okay?

Elfuda: Right! Thank you again!

She then left back to her old world!

Later...

You were Back at the McDonald ready to enjoy A Meal as you Began thinking about Elfuda.

Y/n: You Know, She seemed so sweet. I wonder how she is doing now?

You then began to eat but you saw Elfuda sitting at the Table next to you and she had somehow Gained back all of the weight!

Y/n: Elfuda?

Elfuda: Huh? Oh Hey Y/n! Nice seeing you again!

Y/n:

Elfuda: Oh! Well you see after I returned to My World, I settled my Business so I can return back here and enjoy my Fries! Then I exercise and Repeat! Simple as that!

You Just had to Face Palm at her explanation.

Y/n: (Facepalm) Woman you are completely Hopeless...

Elfuda Just shoved more Fries into her Mouth as she just smiled.