Ex's Torture!

Tortura: Tis time for Tortura Princess.

Hime: Heh, Do your worst, Y/n and I had agreed to not give in.

Y/n: Yeah! No Snack in the world can make us talk! Not even some Kind of Super Delicious Scrumptious Sandwich!

Tortura: Oh This Torture isn't for you two.

Y/n/Hime: Huh?

Tortura: This is for Ex.

Ex: Huh!? Me!? No!

Tortura: But Maomao had saved you both some Cookies she made.

She then handed you both some Small Bags of cookies shaped like Hearts and Bears in A Blue Bag for you and A pink Bag for Hime, And you both then began eating.

Hime: So Yummy~!

Y/n: (Drools) Thank you Maoumaou!

Tortura: As for you Ex, I called in someone to help.

Just then A Figure walked in with the Zombie here Pushing in A Grindstone and the Figure took off their Welding Mask as she smiled.

Gilga: Nice to see you again X!

Gilga (The Hell Lord's Weapon Master/ She is usually sent into Torture Ex by giving him A Fresh sharpening and A Great glossy shine as A Form of Torture)

Ex was Picked up as she brought him to the Grindstone and Began to sharpen his edges on it.

Ex: N-No Wait, I- Ooooh~ This feels so Good~ I-I really needed this sitting around slowly getting more Dull~

Gilga then finished her Job as she got ready to leave.

Ex: W-Wait! That was it!? But I only got sharpened!

Gilga: Well I would have given you A Nice Heating and Cool session on the Anvil in the Workshop but You have to confess A Secret then.

Ex: ... (Depressed Aura) F-Fine... I shall...

Ex then Confessed and he was heated on an iron and then cooled down in A Bucket of Ice water along with some other things that made it like A Full spa day for him!

Also, You and Hime Enjoyed the Cookies very Much and you wrote A Letter thanking Maoumaou signed by both you and Hime!