My Date with Kairi!

You were back on the Date Train as now you were on A Date with Kairi and she had been working to Try and Train her Keyblade skills to try and work herself up to you but you teasingly warned her not to lose A Single adorable Pound which held herself to.

Kairi was sitting on your bed as you walked in with A Plate full of seasalt ice cream.

Y/n: Here you go Kairi! You're Prize!

Kairi: OOOOH! Sea Salt Ice Cream ~! My Favorite~! You're too sweet ~!

Kairi then Picked up A Seasalt Icecream with each Hand and began sucking on them smiling.

Kairi: (Muffled) Oh These are Chocolate Flavored~ So Good~

Y/n: Aww, Kairi You're too Cute~!

You then Began Leaning in and rubbing your Face into her soft Lovely Fat, when suddenly A Loud Popping noise was heard and her Jacket Burst open as the Buttons embedded themselves into the Wall.

To be honest this Happened before with A Girlfriend Chest so you weren't really shocked.

Kairi: (Blushing) Aw, Man! I outgrew my Favorite Jacket! I really hoped to keep that Longer, Including my Favorite Skirt.

Y/n: Aww, Come here.

You then Hugged her as you continued smiling.

Y/n: Don't worry I can make you A Bigger version of that Jacket with ease and with spider silk so it would be Far stronger than before, an exactly stronger replica~ Would that make you Happy~?

Kairi then Smiled tears welling up in the Corners of her eyes as she Hugged you back.

Kairi: You are such an amazing Boyfriend~

Y/n: Would you like some Belly Rubs~?

Kairi: (Blushing) I-I hate to say this but... I Never received one before...

Y/n: Aww, Let me show you~

You then got down and Began rubbing circles in her big doughy white belly with the Palms of her hands as you rested your head on her ample Bosom, she continued to eat as Pleasure shot through her entire Body and the Immense pressure from eating too much disappeared.

Kairi: Wow, This is amazing. You're so Amazing Y/n~ Love you~

Y/n: I Love you too My Staypuff Marshmallow Girl~

Kairi Just Blushed again Liking that adorable Nickname.