My Cousin Chiyo!

A/n: I had been holding back on this 100 Girlfriends Chapter for A While now due to what happens, but here you go. Hope you Enjoy it.

Today you were contacted by someone you hadn't talked to in years and it was Your Uncle Hiro. You see When you were A Kid you saved him from being Hit by A Train so he was eternally grateful and now he would like for you to take care of your cousin Chiyo, whom you never really met before.

You walked up to their House smiling.

Y/n: Oh I can't wait to see Chiyo. I never even met her before. I mean what does she Look like? What is her Personality Like? How does she function? Well, I'm about to know.

You then Knocked on the door and waited until it was Opened by your Cousin Chiyo.

Chiyo: Y/n, It's nice to finally meet you.

Chiyo (She is your Younger cousin of your Uncle Hiro/ She is A Very Prim and Proper Lady and works with the Student council at her school/ Whenever anything annoys her she will lose her shit and she will try and fix it)

Y/n: (Blushing/Thoughts) Oh My Gosh she is so Small and Cute~!!

Chiyo: Would you like to come in?

Y/n: Huh? Oh Yeah, Sure.

You then walked in and took A Seat as Chiyo handed out some Tea.

Y/n: You seem to be very Mature.

Chiyo: Yes, I never had A Mom, so... I had to try and be my own.

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry about that. I don't know where I'll be without my Mo- AAAGH!

You felt something startle you as you had tea spill on your shirt.

Y/n: Oh I am so sorry! I- Something wrong?

Chiyo was Gritting her teeth Looking like she was about to Blow up as she Pushed you into the Bathroom!

Chiyo: YOU! Take A Shower and Get Cleaned up!!

Y/n: Okay, Ma'am, I mean sir, I mean Poobah-!

Chiyo: GO!!

Y/n: Y-Yes, Ma'am!

You then tried to take A Shower as Chiyo began to wash your clothes, but...

Y/n: AAAAAAAAGH!!

Chiyo: Y/n, What's wrong!? I'm coming in!

Y/n: Please don't!!

She then walked in and you were in the Middle of A Shower!

Chiyo: AGH!

Y/n: I told you not to come in! The water is Freezing!

Chiyo: (Blushing) T-The heater must be in the Fritz... Just Grab A Towel and come outside.

Y/N: (Blushing) S-Sure...

You were now sitting in the Living room wearing A Towel around your waist as Chiyo came back from checking the Water Heater.

Chiyo: (Blushing) S-So the water Heater seems to be Okay...

Y/n: (Blushing) Okay, Thanks.

Chiyo: (Blushing) The clothes are still in the wash so... You could Just sit there...

Y/n: (Blushing) Right. I'm so sorry.

Chiyo: For What?

Y/n: I was supposed to Look after you but instead shit goes wrong the Minute I step in.

Chiyo: No It's fine... (Blushing) I care too much about you to get angry.

Just then Uncle Hiro Jumped out of nowhere!

Chiyo: D-Dad!?

Y/n: U-Uncle Hiro!?

Uncle Hiro:

Y/n: What do you mean?

Uncle Hiro: I Planned it all! Who else did you think scared you into spilling your tea, and who else Turned off the Water heater?

Chiyo: But Why?

Uncle Hiro: Y/n When you saved my Life, I knew you were perfect for the one thing I wanted for my daughter, but when I learned you were getting A Harem I knew I had to act Fast, So Y/n... I WANT YOU TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER CHIYO!

Chiyo: (Blushing) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Y/n:

Chiyo then grabbed Uncle Hiro in A Nelson and then suplex him to the ground!

Uncle Hiro: AGH!!

Chiyo: (Blushing) YOU IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? THAT'S MY COUSIN! I KNOW IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL HERE BUT ARE YOU INSANE!

Y/n: (Sigh) She's right. Look you want this Uncle Hiro but... We're cousins and it would never Happen.

Chiyo: (Blushing) Y/n? I Kind of Like you...

Y/n: (Blushing) W-What?

Chiyo: (Blushing) I Like you Okay! When I was first saw you I felt A Spark through my Body and I kept on acting on instinct! My Heart keeps thumping out of control, my Palms are sweaty, an I have Butterflies in my stomach! I Like you! I Know you wouldn't Like me.

Y/n: But I do I Just... Never acted on it Today until now...

Chiyo: Would you?

Y/n: Sure, but we're going to have to explain this to everyone.

You then Kissed her on the cheek, and she Blushed.

Uncle Hiro: Yes! My Plan worked! I'll start Planning the wedding!

Chiyo: (Blushing) D-Dad!!

Y/n: Aww, Chiyo You're too Cute~