Bring in the Nandroids!

It was A Normal day as you were Playing Dress up with Anya, and she was Enjoying it.

Y/n: I think this Bow would Look Great on you Anya!

Anya: No, But Mr. Chimera would enjoy it!

Y/n: Oh Where are my Manners? Here you go.

You then Placed The Bow on it.

Anya: Perfect!

Just then Kinue walked in smiling.

Kinue: Maa-Kun! A Package is here for you!

Y/n: Is it the size of A Few Androids?

Kinue: Hmm...

She then began running small calculations in her head.

Kinue: Yes.

Y/n: Ooooh, They're here! The Nandroids I ordered!

Anya: Nan-droids? Papa, what's that?

Y/n: Oh They're Just the newest Technology in Robotics and Child Care! I had to order them since so much shit goes on around here I need as Much Help as Possible so I needed 5 of them.

You then walked down and pulled the Package in, before opening it, and then you revealed 5 Doll Boxes as you then opened them up to reveal 5 Short Woman Like androids in Blue Maid Dresses and with different Hair colors and styles.

Y/n: Hm... So I have to touch their hands to activate them.

You then did so and they all woke up.

Nandroids: Hello, Master.

Y/n: Now first order tell me your Names.

They all proceed to do so while lifting up their dresses slightly when bowing acting all Fancy.

Emmy: My Name is Emmy, Sir.

Molly: Molly.

Amy: Amy!

Polly: Polly.

Franny: A-And, I'm Franny sir.

The Nandroids; Left to right: Amy, Polly, Molly, Emmy, and Franny (They are Nandroids who are all Friends and were all raised in taught for One month in the same Company school teaching them all to be Perfect Nandroids/ They're Job is be the perfe...

The Nandroids; Left to right: Amy, Polly, Molly, Emmy, and Franny (They are Nandroids who are all Friends and were all raised in taught for One month in the same Company school teaching them all to be Perfect Nandroids/ They're Job is be the perfect Nanny for any rich Family/ Emmy is the Main girl and she's A Very sweet and Kind Nandroid with A Bad Habit of Putting things in her Mouth to see what eating is like/ Amy is the Typical Dumb Blonde, Polly is the Smart one, Molly is the Clique Bitch, and Franny is the absent Minded scatter brained Nandroid dealing with too Much/ They're favorite things to do is to Gossip and take care of Kids)

Y/n: Nice to meet your acquaintance Ladies. Now I want you all to Quit with that Sir stuff. Call me Y/n, I'm not trying to act Superior to all of you, because I am not. You are all equally important.

They all seemed to be Confused by this since they were taught that Humans and even Animals are superior to Robots on some scale of Importance.

Y/n: Now I want to remind you all that, You all have A Place here so you are all equal to me, and You will all never be replaced or disposed of. You are Officially Family.

Nandroids: Yes, Sir... We mean Y/n.

Y/n: Good, Glad we have an Understanding. Now Please make sure to Understand this won't be an easy Task. Everyone here is A Little "Eccentric" in their own Way. Your first Task...

You then grabbed Anya and Lifted her up.

Y/n: This is Anya, you shall all Take care of her for One day... And any other Kid who shows up along the way in case they do. Do anything else you want in the Meantime, Gossip, or whatever Nandroids do.

Nandroids: Of course.

Molly: You don't need to worry about us Y/n, As I am the most well-experienced out of all of us, I shall lead us to A Very successful work day with your precious daughter.

Y/n: Thank you. (Thoughts) Man Molly really looks like Monika if she was A Robot Nanny. (Out of thoughts) Just don't F-U-C-K Things Up.

Anya: What are you saying, Papa?

Y/n: Nothing Anya. She's not that B-R-I-G-H-T, but that's what makes her so C-U-T-E.

Anya: Come on Papa, I need to know! I need to Crack this secret Spy Code.

Emmy: Leave it to us Y/n!

Y/n: Good. Have fun, Anya!

Anya: Bye Papa!

Y/n: Oh I forgot to mention she can read Minds so don't think of anything dirty because she's too Pure!

You then closed the door as the Nandroids were Left A Little stunned by that Tibid.

Amy: Oh! She's A Teleprompter!

Molly: It's Telepath.

Amy: No, It's... Um... No, You're right.

Emmy: Come on this should be easy. She's Just One little girl.

Anya: Wow, You clearly never met this family before, Haven't you?