The Love of Vanilla Pechcutz!

Vanilla: I'm here to Torture you Princess, So Get Ready!

Vanilla Pechcutz (She is The Daughter of the Pechutz Family and is A Not very experienced Torturer/ She is In Love with Hime and always tries to Torture her in ways that She is In love with her but she always fails to get Information)

Y/n: Who is she?

Hime: Heh, That's Vanilla Pechcutz we met before even before I was Imprisoned.

Y/n: Oh Makes sense.

Vanilla: (Blushing/Thoughts) Oh She still remembers me~! She is so sweet ~! I Love her so much ~!

Y/n: So What do you have Planned?

She was Snapped out of her Loving Daze.

Vanilla: Huh? Oh Right! I have made Cupcakes!

She then pulled out some Handmade cupcakes with Decorations on them!

Vanilla: (Thoughts) Hahahaha! When she learns I made them with my own Hands she'll beg to have some crying that she needs some!

Ex: Looks poorly made.

Vanilla: Eh?

Ex: The Frosting is Poorly shaped, the Paper around the bottom is Lazily placed, and what is that on the top? It's so poorly made.

Vanilla then fell on her knees feeling like she had failed again when Hime walked up to her.

Hime: I don't think so.

Vanilla: Huh?

Hime: The Frosting shows that she carefully applied it to the top, The Paper cups at the Bottom formed around the bottom of the Cupcakes so Nicely that it won't stick to it, and the Things on top are obviously Penguin Faces~! So Cute~!

Vanilla then ended up crying tears of Joy.

Hime: Vanilla are you Okay?

Vanilla: Y-Yes...! I'm Just so Happy you noticed...!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Awww! That's so Sweet~! I'm Happy for Vanilla.

Vanilla had once again Failed to get any Information Much to the Hell Lord's Chagrin.