The Ghost Girl of Blairwood!

We Open up in the Town of Blairwood in America where things seem Normal unless you count the Abnormal Amount of Stuff Happening around, but it's not because it was always like this. It's because of One Little Ghost Girl.

Currently, You, Maka, and Soul were walking through the Streets searching for the source of these Paranormal Activities.

Y/n: So We're Looking for any Spirits Huh?

Maka: Yep, there have been A Ton of reports around here. Mostly centered around this neighborhood and the Local elementary school.

Soul: BORING! Why would you need to do some stupid research when you can just go Inside and-?

Maka: MAKA CHOP!!

She then threw A Book at his head.

Soul: OW!

Y/n: Both of you calm down! And Soul stop being an Idiot!

Soul: Why am I reprimanded Twice!?

Y/n: The Point here is that we need to find something Abnormal, Like A Ghost or A Monster or something.

Soul: And That's when I eat their souls!

Y/n: Exactly. Now where would I find-

Just then you felt A Tug on your Shirt and Looked down to see A Little girl Looking up at you silently.

Erma Williams (She is Pretty Much An Adorable Half-Human Half-Yokai Little girl who has an immense amount of Abilities from Crawling In and out of 2d Objects, using her hair as A Weapon, defying every Law of Physics like A Toon force character, an...

Erma Williams (She is Pretty Much An Adorable Half-Human Half-Yokai Little girl who has an immense amount of Abilities from Crawling In and out of 2d Objects, using her hair as A Weapon, defying every Law of Physics like A Toon force character, and A Lot more/ Other than that she is A Normal Little girl who has Lots of Friends despite never really saying A Word)

Y/n: Awwww, So Cute~!! What's Your Name little girl?

Erma: ...

Y/n: You don't speak do you?

She shook her head no.

Soul: Well at least I know when she's going to get older she's Probably going to be A Stunner Unlike Maka and her Fat-

Maka: MAKA ENCYCLOPEDIA CHOP!!

She then Threw A Heavy encyclopedia at his head Knocking him down.

Y/n: Looks Like she's about ready to Kill him...

Erma then Just pulls out A Knife and you stop her before she can get all stabby!

Y/n: NO! NOT LITERALLY!

Erma Drops the Knife as she turns into A Shadow and spins around you before appearing on Tree.

Y/n: Wait, she's A Ghost!

Maka: That would Explain where the Paranormal sightings are coming from.

Soul; So I eat her soul right?

Maka: NO!!

Soul: But I'm hungry, Okay!?

Y/n: Let me see. Little girl?

She then Floated in front of you face to face smiling.

Y/n: May we meet your Parents?

Erma thought about it for A Moment before she smiled and nodded.

Y/n: Good, Now please take us there.

Erma then began walking off as you followed her with Maka Tailing Behind dragging Soul who had many more Bumps on his head after Asking Eat Erma's Soul Question.