Chiyo and the Y/n Family!

Well, you just had to Introduce Chiyo to the Family and Of course, Kinue was the first person you were going to introduce her to.

Kinue: So Wait, You're dating your Cousin?

Chiyo: Look Auntie Kinue I'm sorry that I-

Kinue: Awww, That is so Cute~! Star Crossed Lovers~!

Chiyo: Eh?

Y/n: Her Brain ain't right but she's fun!

Kinue: By the way I made Motzirealla sticks! I hope you enjoy it!

She then gave out A Plat of Motzirealls sticks and Chiyo saw how Fatty and Greasy it is as she Just Began to get that "Pissed off" face again.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh Crap!

Chiyo: What is this?

Kinue: Well I-

Chiyo: THIS IS TOO FATTY AND GREASY! YOUR GOING TO GET PEOPLE FAT FROM THIS! WHAT KIND OF COOK ARE YOU!?

Kinue: Well I-

Chiyo: JUST STOP MAKING SUCH FATTY FOODS! WHAT ELSE IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE!?

Y/n: Chiyo I Highly suggest- W-Wait, What are you doing!?

Chiyo then Began running around finding anything wrong with the Place she can and she Began tearing down anyone who she has A Problem with including Ren and Ran's Hair, Chibiusa being A Know it all, Anna being not that bright, Vegapunk being too Smart, Hakari for having boobs too Big, Karane being too tomboyish, Shizuka being too Cute,  Meme's hair covering her eyes, Krurumi being too Gluttonous, and Everyone had something wrong with them she didn't Like!

Y/n: CHIYO!

Chiyo: WHAT!?

Y/N: Do you see what have you done!?

Chiyo then Paid Attention and she noticed that the whole Family is Chaos due to what she did and what she tried to do to Fix so Many of them!

Chiyo: W-What Have I done...? (Crying) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HAVE I DONE!? I'M A MONSTER! I HURT EVERYONE HERE! I'M SO SORRY!!

Kinue then Hugged her smiling.

Kinue: Aww, don't worry about Chiyo, What you did Just makes you Unique! That makes you family!

Y/N Family: Welcome to the Family Chiyo!

Chiyo: (Blushing) T-Thank you everyone, but I'll try and control it.

Y/n: Don't it's one of the things that make you as Cute as A Button!

Chiyo: (Blushing) T-Thank you...