Edelgard's Backstory!

It was During the Night at the Officer's school and you were just sleeping when you sensed that someone was up so you walked out of your room to see that Edelgard was walking out of her room in A Nightgown.

Y/n: Huh? What's up with her? I Better see if she's Okay.

You then began to follow her as Byleth had woken up as well and had seen you following Edelgard's from Behind and she got curious.

Byleth: Wait, why is Y/n following her?

Byleth then Began following you while you were following Edelgard and you soon walked toward Her

Y/n: Hey Edelgard.

Edelgard: Y/n?

Byleth: Me too.

Edelgard: Byleth? What are you two doing here?

Y/n: We were worried about you Edelgard. Having trouble sleeping?

Edelgard: Yes, I... I had A Nightmare.

Y/n: What Kind of Nightmare?

Edelgard: I can tell you both but I need you both to Promise you won't ever tell anyone.

Y/n: We Promise.

Byleth: Yes, We do.

Edelgard: Well You see... It was  A Very scary Nightmare. I imagined myself back at My Family home but there was Darkness everywhere continuing to grow and envelop everything. My Parents... They were Both dead.

Y/n: Oh My God!

Edelgard: It Gets worse... All of my Siblings were dead well each of them dead in Horrific and Gruesome ways like Having their guts pulled out of their Cracked chests, skulls smashed, eyes ripped out, Pools of Blood everywhere. I have 8 older siblings and 2 younger ones, all of them dead in this nightmare.

Y/n: OH GOD!

Edelgard: I feel like this nightmare had told me something. I am the only Heir left to the Throne. All of my other siblings are either Dead, Brain Dead, Or even Driven to Insanity, Even being taken to the Mad House. I feel Like... It's all my fault. Like... Why Was I the only one left unharmed? Out of 11 people why I was the only one who was safe and sound?

Byleth: Eldegard you had done nothing wrong. You're Perfectly Okay. Those things were Just terrible events to befall them but you had nothing to do with them. You were Just Lucky.

Y/n: Eldegard I Know how you feel. I Have A Bunch of Little sisters and A Little brother if any of those happened to any of them then... I don't know what I would ever do... It's so terrible I would never dare think about it.

Edelgard: Thank you for telling me. I Feel A Lot better.

Y/n: El- Wait can I call you El? I had seen Dimitri call you El.

Eldegard: Okay, I suppose so.

Y/n: You see El, you just need to let those feelings out. It's never good to keep those emotions Bottled. It's good that you told us.

Eldegard: (Blushing) Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: Alright I better go to bed because I am Tired and-

Eldegard: (Blushing) Actually... May I sleep with you tonight? I feel A Little scared.

Y/n: Oh Okay, That's fine.

Byleth: (Blushing) Can I sleep with you tonight as well? I feel scared as well.

Y/n: Okay You can come too.

You then walked out with Eldegard and Byleth each holding one of your arms as you took them both back to your room.