Doraemon: Master Matchmaker!

You stood in front of Shizuka's House super nervous Doraemon stood next to you comforting you.

Doraemon: Y/n, I am here for you. Don't be A Freaking Mess!

Y/n: OH GREAT WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!

Doraemon: Hey I'm Just saying, Just Knock on the door and tell her the Truth.

Y/n: Okay if you say so then. Alright, Shizuka here I come!

You were about to Knock on the door when the door opened and Shizuka was about to walk out when she spotted you too.

Shizuka: Y/-San? It's been too Many Years! We haven't seen each other since Middle school! (Blushing) So, How has it been?

Shizuka (Another Childhood Friend of yours (Don't ask)/ She is An Old Friend who used to Join you on adventures as you were both Kids, but when she moved to A Different school you two Lost Contact/ She is Very Much The Girl of the old group)

Y/n: Okay Long story short, I went on some Adventures, Got A Massive Harem, and that Robot came from the Future and told me I needed to Visit you.

Doraemon: Hey.

Shizuka: What is he? A River Otter?

Doraemon: WHY DO PEOPLE ASSUME RIVER OTTER!?

Y/n: You seriously don't look like A Cat.

Doraemon: I WAS DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE A CAT!

Y/n: But you don't.

Doraemon: GAH!

Y/n: Look Doraemon told me that You have A Crush on me and we have A Great Great Grandchild who showed up and told me so, and I need you to admit to it, so Please say you do and Join my Harem.

...

Y/n: Shizuka?

Shizuka was Pink in the Face and steam was shooting out of her head as she fell to the ground.

Doraemon: I Guess she does Like you and wants to Join your Harem.

Y/n: Yeah. I don't know why I'm so Good, but I just am. It's my Blessing and my Curse.

Doraemon: Yep, Definitely. I'm pretty damn sure GG Would agree with that if he saw this.

Y/n: Uh-Huh.