Y/n Vs Cooler: The Final Battle!

You stood in front of the Giant Metal Cooler as he Began to March Towards you angrily, and you kept your Cool!

Cooler: YOU DAMN MONKEY! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL DO WHAT MY BROTHER NEVER COULD!

Y/n: Well, I'll Beat you.

Cooler: BEAT ME? HA! PATHETIC! YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF ENERGY! YOU HAVE NOTHING!

Y/n: I doubt that, I do have some things.

You then Pulled out a skull-shaped Mask and grimaced.

Y/n: I Hope I keep my Sanity Long enough to defeat Him.

You then Put on the Mask and your Body Began to change as you Began to turn into A Vaste Lorde!

Cooler: WHAT THE!?

Y/n:

Cooler: WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Y/n: YOU BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Cooler: JUST DIE!!

He then tried to Punch you but you grabbed his Fist with just one hand stopping it!

Y/n: Try it!

You then Tackled him to the ground and Began beating on his Face shattering the Metal and wires in it!

Y/n: I realize it now!! Why You came here!! Why You survived!! It was for me to beat you!! To end your lineage once and for all!! You and your Brother are Stains upon the Universe that Must be erased!!

Cooler then Pushed you down and Began to punch at you but you kept on doing and you then Kicked him in the Gut so Hard he went flying! The Big Gette Star Itself was detaching from the Planet and was flying into space!

Cooler: GAH!! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO  SEND YOU AND THIS PLANET STRAIGHT TO HELL!!

He then Generated A massive planet-sized Nova sphere and threw it at Namek!

Y/n: That's the Thing!! I will not Pray!! Nor will I be Prayed to!! But anyone who dares hurt the Ones I care about... IS GOING TO PAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

You then Pulled the Master Blade out and charged an Attack!

Y/n: ELEMENTAL DRAGON: ONE SWORD STYLE:  HINOKAMI KAGURA: THIRTEENTH FORM ELEMENTAL DRAGON CLAW DEATH LION SONG!!!

You then slashed through Cooler's Attack destroying it entirely and you then Impaled Cooler through the Chest as he was sent flying into the Nearest Star!

Cooler: (Thoughts) NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT AGAIN! I WILL COME BACK! I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

He was then Vaporized as you Began to fall back down to Namek back into your Base form.

Trunks: Crap he's falling very High!

Tohru: Y/n!

She then Turned into Her Dragon form and caught you as you opened up your eyes.

Y/n: T-Tohru? I won... Didn't I...

Tohru: Yes, You did.

You were then sat Lightly on the ground as everyone ran over to Congratulate you Cooler was defeated and The Big Getter star was sent flying into space where it blew up, and the Dragon balls are being used to fix everything Cooler had destroyed!

Math: Hey Buddy?

Y/n: Yeah...

Math: (Thumbs up) Amazing Job Over there.

Y/n: Thanks Best Buddy... I need to rest now...

You then finally took A Rest after that Huge battle.