A New Decision!

After A Long night of thinking and Pondering and wondering what to do, you Finally decided on Something though it was Probably not going to be Well Liked. The Next Morning while breakfast is being Prepared, You have decided to make an Announcement.

Y/n: Everyone, I have something to say... I'm Dipping out of this Mission. I'm sorry.

Chilchuck: Huh!? Why!?

Senshi: Now Calm down Let him explain, Please.

Y/n: Thank you. The thing is... I can't in Good Conscious Kill someone so Innocent. You all said she sacrificed herself to save all of you from the Dragon only to get eaten, and now she's suffering as A Dragon-Human Chimera due to all of your desperateness to save her from her slipping off the Mortal coil.

Laios: So What are you saying?

Y/n: I have so Many Little sisters Myself. Both Adoptive and Biological and... I can't even ever bear to Imagine hurting any of them... I know You understand Laios.

Everyone: ...

Laios: Yes... I do... I just wanted to save her.

Y/n: I Know, I'm going to find A Way to Cure this Chimeraism. Just give me some time, I'll come back, I'll bring Friends, I'll find A Cure. I know some of the Smartest People in the world, they can Help. Just give me time.

Everyone: ...

Laios: Of course. We'll Buy you time. We'll Just be finding her, but when we finally corner her we're going to need that supposed Cure.

Y/n: Right. Thank you, Guys. I best be going now.

You were prepared to Instantly Transmitt but Marcille stopped you!

Marcille: PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!

Chilchuck: Are you serious!? You can't stand the Food that much!?

Marcille cleared her throat and stood up fully.

Marcille: N-No... Y/n had taught me by eating the Food I fear so much all of the time I am incredibly Brave...

Chilchuk: (Eye Roll) Oh Brother...

Marcille: But I have something else to Say...

She then Pecked you on the Cheek.

Y/n: You Love me right?

Marcille: (Blushing) Y-Yes... I do... 

She then turns to Laios.

Marcille: Laios I am so sorry to be gone so soon. I shall continue to Train outside of the Dungeon, I shall go and increase my Magical potential Ten-fold, I shall-

Laios: Marcille?

Marcille: Huh?

Laios: You're good enough as is. You were never ever A Burden to us. Remember that.  You go with your new Boyfriend.

Senshi: (Tearing up) Go On You two Love birds! I'll make you plenty of Meals for when you two return!

Chilchuck: I... Um... Y-Yeah, Just get out of here. Okay?

Marcille: Thank you, everyone! I'll see you again and when I do I'll be A Far stronger Mage!

You then Instantly Transmitted out of there along with Marcille who was Holding onto your Shoulder!