Meeting Rose!

You were Now Concerned for Ken because he admitted his Life ever since getting here and you had the worst-case Scenario in your thoughts for your Friend.

Y/n: Okay Ken you need to tell me, Are you Okay? Does anyone Hurt you?

Ken: What? Well, Sometimes but It's for Training I swear!

Math: Training? Oh, It's like A Zoro situation huh?

Ken: Huh? What does that mean?

Math: 2 Years of Straight Hell in the form of Training.

Ken: Well It's sort of like that, It's Mostly because of my Master.

Y/n: Wait, what kind of Self-respecting Master would dare to hurt their own student like that!?

???: USATO!!

Ken: EEP!

Just then A Woman walked over angrily.

Ken: R-Rose, It's you!

Rose: Where were you during Training? You're 5 Minutes Late.

Rose (She is The Head of the Kingdom's Healing Division/ She is A Super Tough and Strong woman who is so scary she literally scares the King and all of his Knights whenever she shows up/ She actually suffers from Immense survivor Guilt from Being ...

Rose (She is The Head of the Kingdom's Healing Division/ She is A Super Tough and Strong woman who is so scary she literally scares the King and all of his Knights whenever she shows up/ She actually suffers from Immense survivor Guilt from Being the Only Person to survive A Huge battle with her entire Squad wiped out/ She is A Master of Healing Magic and her own Training Method is to Train until you break and then heal yourself to Train even more past your Limits/ Voice Actor: Colleen Clinkenbeard)

Ken: W-Well, I was Introducing my Friends Y/n, and Math around the Place! I-I swear!

Rose: Does it Look like I Gave A Damn?

Usato: Eep!

Rose: Can Either of you use Magic?

Math: I don't.

Y/n: Well I can use Multiple forms of Magic.

Rose: Is that so?

Y/n: Yep, I can use-

Rose: Can you use Healing Magic?

Y/n: I mean I can learn and- WOAH!

Rose then Threw you over her shoulder like A Sack of Flour as she grabbed Ken and Began dragging both of you out!

Rose: You are both coming with me! Training begins Now! And Ken You're going to Pay for Being Late.\

Ken: O-Okay Rose.

Math: DON'T WORRY BRO I'LL SAVE YOU!

Y/n: No Need I can Handle her!

Math: Is it becuase-?

Y/n: She sounds exactly like Erza yes. I feel like they Might be very similar.

Math: Right! If she's anything like Erza she would be In Love with him soon enough. If he's learning Healing Magic I need to go out and Train. I ain't staying here doing nothing.

He then Instantly Transmitted out of there to Find Kazuki.