The Tsundere Mermaid!

Soon A Week had Passed for you and Sun as you were planning to Spoil her rotten for what she had to go through being in the Yakuza and to get her used to Human Culture.

Of course, someone was Watching from Afar.

Y/n: Hey Sun, I made you Lunch! We got Sushi, Crab Cakes, Lots of Tuna, and even A Bowl of Wasabi!

Sun: Wow, Y/n, You're such An Amazing House Husband!

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Heh, I'm not A House Husband, I do Hero stuff so that's A Job...

Sun then Began eating, as suddenly there was A Knock on the door and you went to answer it.

Y/n: Hey, Sun, Finish that up and we'll Go for A Walk.

Sun: Okay then.

You then Opened up the door and smiled.

Y/n: Hello Welcome to the L/n Residence, I-

???: Can It Baka!!

Y/n: E-Excuse me?

???: Let me in! I need to see Sun!

Y/n: Woah Hold up lady who are-?

Sun: Lunar?

Y/n: Lunar?

Lunar: Yeah, I'm Lunar, Baka! Now Let me see Sun!

Lunar Edomae (She is A Mermaid Just Like Sun But she thinks of herself as Sun's Rival and will do everything to Prove she's better than her/ She constantly has to deal with her Papa who is A Super Huge Guy who is super overprotective of her/ Total...

Lunar Edomae (She is A Mermaid Just Like Sun But she thinks of herself as Sun's Rival and will do everything to Prove she's better than her/ She constantly has to deal with her Papa who is A Super Huge Guy who is super overprotective of her/ Total Tsundere with A Oujo Laugh)

Sun: Lunar what are you doing here?

Lunar: You think you can just Live with some Human Huh? Trying to show me Up?

Sun: What do you mean?

Lunar: You're trying to get Married before me, I Know it!

Sun: Look It was just An Accident, I promise.

Lunar: As if!

Y/n: Look Lunar you can stay here as long as you want Just don't try and start any fights. I have gotten enough of those already.

Lunar: (Blushing) S-Shut Baka! Shut up! Look Sun I'll make this A Challenge! I'll Kiss Y/n before you can!

Y/n/Sun: What!?

Lunar: Are you Chicken Sun?

Sun: Fine, I'll do it!

Y/n: Why do I feel Like I'm some kind of Object here? Like A Trophy?

Sun: Aww, but you're Far more than that to me, Y/n!

Lunar: (Blushing) S-Shut up Baka! You're not even that!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Yeah this is the Sweet girl Tsundere girl Scenario. Typical. Like Hakari and Karane, except The Sweet girl isn't A Total Pervert.