The Problem with Utena!

You had Teleported Utena back to her home in her bedroom where she got on her bed and you were A Little annoyed with what she was doing.

Utena: B-B-Be Gone, H-Hero, I, Magica Baiser...

Y/n: Utena I Know it's you.

Utena: H-Huh!? H-H do you know?

Y/n: My Magic makes me see Past Magical disguises but The bigger question is What the fuck was that!? Who's doing this to you!? Who made you A villain!? Who made you some kind of BDSM Dominatrix!?

Utena: Y-Y/n, I-I-!

You then Began searching her room and you then found some Magazines.

Y/n: Oh My God! BDSM Magazines! Where did you get those?

Utena: I-I find them on the ground...

Y/n: Look Utena I have no idea who did this to you And I-

Utena: B-But this who I am...

Y/n: Eh?

Utena: I-I actually like this, I a-actually Enjoy those experiences where I did things like tie them up, Blindfold them, s-spank them, and even poor hot candle wax on their bodies... I-I enjoy it so greatly...

Y/n: (Thoughts) How is that Possible? I-It's Like... It's like Komi If She had some kind of Intense Fetish...

Utena: I-I Hope you don't see me differently because of T-This...

Y/n: I Promise I don't. But why are you A villain? Didn't you love the Tres Magia? You were their biggest Fan.

Utena: I-I Know And I was put into this Position by A Magical Creature...

Y/n: Who?

Venalita: Hey Magia Baiser where were you? That guy just carried you off and- Oh It's you. Hi.

Venalita (They May seem cute but in reality, they are Super Manipulative Jackass who wants to rule the world/ They tricked Utena into becoming A Villian by making her think she would be A Magical girl/ They constantly Try and Manipilute her by bla...

Venalita (They May seem cute but in reality, they are Super Manipulative Jackass who wants to rule the world/ They tricked Utena into becoming A Villian by making her think she would be A Magical girl/ They constantly Try and Manipilute her by blackmailing her with their Social Media and even Making up some Bullshit lie of their people Genocided by the Magical Creatures who choose Magical girls/ Their A Real Jackass)

Y/n: You! You did this to her!

Venalita: Oh Yeah, she-

You then Grabbed them and Kicked them Miles away like A Damn football!

Y/n: GET OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!!

Utena: Y-Y/n...?

Y/n: Look Utena I Know that this is all your choice and you can do anything you want, but don't expect me to be Involved.

Utena: O-Okay...

Y/n: I do care about you so Please don't think that I don't.

Utena: (Blushing) T-Thank you so Much Y/n-Kun...

Y/n: Good. Now you can excuse me My Bro probably is looking for me.

You then teleported out as Utena Held one of her magazines to her chest in A Shy Fashion.

Utena: I-I was I could Just Confess to him but... I-I'm not brave enough...

She then began to read her Magazines one again to get new Ideas on how to beat the Tres Magia.