The Two Keyblade Users!

You were Just running through the Lower Levels of the ship during A Simulated Night with Wall-E and Eve because you had Figured out the Mission of delivering A Plant to the captain and you were being super careful not to make Noise.

Wall-E not so Much.

Wall-E: Eve?

Eve: Wall-E!

Wall-E: Eve?

Y/n: Ssh! You two. As the Defacto Leader, I command you two to show up.

Eve Just gave you A Look as Wall-E Just Looked curiously.

Y/n: Look you two, I am the Defacto Leader here because I am the strongest and the most experienced, I have this Key shaped sword and-

???: Psst, Hey?

Y/n:

She Just gave you the same Look.

Y/n: Okay, I'm sorry! I'm on Edge. Okay, First off are you Pointing guns at us?

???2: No.

Y/n: Right and you two are- (Turns out) W-Wowzers! H-How the hell!? What are your names Can I ask you if you know the Name Y/n L/n? That's me By the way.

Aqua: I'm Aqua and that's Kiari.

Kiari: Hi, Y/n!

Aqua: We heard A Bit about you from Yen Sid.

Kiari: Yep!

Y/n: So, Wait, what Happened to You-?

Aqua: Well we were here for Several Minutes, and we indulged.

Kiari: Y-Yeah... This would be Like the Garden of Eden if it wasn't for the Totalitarian corporate government.

Y/n: Well that does explain my Yen Sid made me A Robot. To avoid this Fate. Oh This is Eve and-

Wall-E: Wall-E.

He Just made A Grasping gesture to indicate Waving and You smiled.

Y/n: Yeah, and apparently the Mission is to deliver and Plant and save Humanity, But Uh- Those two got themselves into A Whole heap of trouble so we need to sneak around.

Kiari: Oh, Yeah, Story of our Lives. Well, what you need to do is Take the elevator up there and you get to the Captain Quarters.

Y/n: Thanks you two can come to help us!

Aqua: Sure.

Kiari: But Aqua...

Aqua: Kiari.

Kiari: I wanted A Shake in the Morning.

Aqua: Now I'm starting to remember why we ended up in this Position dead halting on an Important Mission while the world is going to be doomed.

Kiari: Sorry.

Y/n: Well it makes you two so Cute and Fluffy! Like A... Teddy bear filled with Pudding, or Maybe A Better comparison!

The two women just blushed as you continued to smile.

You all went off for the Elevator as Eve stopped Wall-E.

Eve: Wall-E. Stay.

Wall-E: Eve?

Eve: Stay.

Wall-Ee then stayed putting some Towels on his head to make himself Look like he's A Towel Cart.

Wall-E: Hm?

Eve chose not to respond and flew off to catch up with the rest of you.

Wall-E: Eve...

He then dropped the Towels and he figured that he'd Just climb the Tube that connects the ground level of the ship up towards the Captain Deck.

Wall-E: Hmm...

He then began climbing up the Tube to the top of the Ship climbing like he's in A Spy Movie.