The Dark Beast!

Soon you were all called in by Rhea again as she had all of you stand before her.

Rhea: All of you I have another Mission. 

Y/n: What is it?

Rhea: A Relic had been stolen from the Church by A Clan of Bandits. Their leader is Miklan. I need you all to go to them and steal it back.

Y/n/Byleth/RWBY: Yes, Ma'am.

Rhea: Good you all May leave now.

Later...

You were getting the entire Classes to prepare for the trip over to the Bandit camp to get back the Relic when Slyvain approached you.

Slyvian: Y/n May I tell you something?

Y/n: Sure, what is it?

Slyvian: You see Miklan is my Older Brother.

Y/n: Then why would he-?

Slyvian: He was supposed to take over the Leadership but he he was rejected for not having A Crest and after getting into A Fight with my Father he ended up running away and I haven't seen him ever since.

Y/n: That's sad Man. Look I'll try and reason with him but if we can't, We'll be forced to end him.

Slyvian: I Understand. Thank you for understanding.

Y/n: Good, You too.

Later...

You had all charged into Battle against the Bandits in their camp in an Old Monastery as you all Began to Kill them and you all had soon Gotten to Miklan!

Sylvian: Brother! I-

Miklan: Shut your face!

Sylvian: But Milkan I-

Miklan: Shut up! You don't deserve to talk to me! I DESERVE THE THRONE! I DESERVE THE TITLE! I DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT WAS UNJUTSLY HANDED TO YOU!

Sylvian: Brother I...

Yang: HEY! Leave him alone your Jerk!!

Ruby: YEAH! You're not even A Brother at all!

Miklan: THAT LITTLE SHIT TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! And Now... NRGH! I will Take back... What's MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Just then A Bunch of Darkness surrounded him as everyone took A Step back and soon Miklan had become A Giant Dark beast!

Sylvian: BROTHER!

Byleth: Stand back that's not your brother anymore!

Dark beast: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Y/n: Everyone attacks now! We can't Let it do anything! We have no idea what it will do!

Everyone then Began Attacking the dark beast as it Thrashed and began acting like A Raging wild animal, and soon you felt the final Blow by Stabbing him in the Chest with your Swords, and he fell down dead on the ground!

Sylvian: Brother... I...

Y/n: He was no Longer Your Brother, He was now Nothing but A Monster.

Byleth: Wait, why would the Relic do something like that?

Y/n: I think Rhea is Hiding more than we ever thought.

Byleth nodded in Agreement as Indeed Rhea was Hiding some terrible things.