The Return of Chibi Y/n!

It was another Day at the L/n Estate as Umaru was in her room Playing Video Games with Ebina and Kirie when suddenly there was A Knock at the door.

Umaru: Can someone go get that? I'm too Busy at this Level! I just want to grab that final Star!

Kirie: I'll Get it.

She then opened the door.

Kirie: Huh, It's no one.

???: Hewwo!

She then Looked down and it was Chibi Y/n!

Kirie: (Blushing) My God it's so Cute.

Y/n: Tetetetetetete!

You then walked in, Closed the door, and ran over to Umaru!

Umaru: Huh!?

Nano: I-Is that Y/n-Kun?

Umaru: Okay Lets test it, Y/n. What would you do If I demanded you to get me my favorite Manga?

You then bitch slapped her and Pouted.

Y/n: Hmph!

Umaru: Y-Yeah That's him alright...

Ebina: Kirie are you Okay?

Kirie was pretty Much Blushing bright pink staring at you.

Kirie: H-He is too Cute...

You then took A 2 Liter bottle of Cola and you then chugged the entire down before Crushing it on your Forehead and you then rolled up an entire pizza slice and at it all in one single Bite!

Y/n: Mmm!

Umaru: Yep, He still has his appetite too... I can't tell if he's stupider than me, or... He's Just Hungry...

Y/n: Hewwo My Woves!

Kirie: (Thoughts) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! HE'S TOO FREAKING CUTE!!

Kirie was Just Bright and her Legs were like Jello trying to control herself.

Umaru turned herself back into her normal self as she tried to ask you something.

Umaru: Y/n, How did this Happen?

Y/n: I don't know.

Just then the door slammed Open as Kaguya and Medaka ran in!

Kaguya: There he is!!

Medaka: Y/n Please come with us, Sweetie! You have no control over this form! Just meet with Kaguya and-

Y/n: Te?

You then Instantly Transmitted to another Room in the Mansion.

Medaka: I Love that man and his Chibi form is so Cute, but you can never predict it.

Kaguya: It's very annoying to deal with too.

Everyone then Looked at Umaru.

Umaru: What? What!?