Cute Animals are Best!

After that it was another Day full of Nonstop "Torture" and of course, Tortura had called in some Extra Help with the Torture as then someone walked in.

Krall: Hey Princess it's time for Torture!

Krall (She is the Hell Lord's Beast Master/ She has control over all Kinds of Beasts even the really Cute one/ Her Style of Torture is to send out Cute beasts to get people to confess/ She gets really emotional despite how evil she may Look)

Hime: Krall!

Krall: Hey Princess!

They both then Held hands Like True Friends as they Happily talked to each other!

Hime: Oh Krall who did you bring this time?

Krall: Oh I brought An old Friend over to meet Y/n!

Hime: Yes!

Krall: Okay Bring them In!

A Giant thumping noise was heard as A Giant shadow was seen from behind the Cage doors!

Y/n: Alright Bring it on! Powers or not I can beat it!

Tortura Just smirked as the Creature was revealed!

It Was...

 A...

 A...

Hime: AWWWWWWWWWW! HE'S SO CUTE!

It was A Wolf with 5 Eyes who Immediately Put his Paws up and Hime Began To Nuzzle and sniff his Paw.

Y/n: Eh?

Ex: Princess...

Krall: Oh Y/n You Just have to Sniff his Paw!

Hime: Yeah!

Y/n: No.

Krall: Huh!? Why not!?

Y/n: Why would I?

Krall: B-But You need to...

Y/n: But I'm not.

Krall then Began shedding tears.

Krall: (Crying) But you need to! Please! It's all of the Torture I got for Today! Please do so! Please!

Y/n: Oh God I can't stand this, Fine!

You then walked over and Sniffed the Wolf's Paw.

Y/n: I-It... It smells like freshly Popped Popcorn...! And It's so Soft~! It's Perfect~!

Hime: I Know It's perfect~!

Krall: The Fluffy paws are the beast Part~!

Ex: ...Eh?

Krall: Oh I have Lots of other Animals at my House! You can both come over if you want!

Hime: Y/n You have to come over it's amazing!

Y/n: Right, I'll do that!

Hime: YAY!

Krall: Perfect!!

So You, Hime, Ex, Tortura, Her Servant, and even Inki, and Youki all went to Krall's House to Play with all the cute Animals like the Wolf, Puppies, Kittens, A Baby Polar Bear Cub, A Giant Hamster, A Dolphin with Legs, And Plenty of other Animals!

It was such an amazing Time!