Traveling down the Dungeon!

Soon You were teaming up with the Dungeon Monster eating Party as you were all Traveling down the Dungeon to the second floor which was A Huge Forest filled with Wooden Treetop walkways and Huge Hollowed-Out Trees.

You had learned that Laios' Sister was eaten by A Dragon and after A Month of Traveling to save her before she was digested they tried to save her but she was half digested and they tried to use Dragon Meat to replace Lost Parts but she became A Dragon Chimera and they have to put her down.

Now you Were Making Camp on the second floor as you were admiring the Scenery.

Y/n: Man this Place seems really Nice, It Makes me wonder why the Trees hadn't tried to grow Past the Ceiling.

Laios: It must be A Curse put upon this Level.

Y/n: Yeah To Be Honest Those Ancient Civilizations are the Tricky type.

You then Looked at Marcille who was Looking Uneasy.

Y/n: Something wrong Marcille?

Marcille: I-It's nothing...

She was having Flashbacks to this Level where she was nearly Kicked to death by A Cockatrice, Attacked by A Giant Bat, and Temporarily driven Insane by A Screaming Root as she was Left Numb and barely able to speak for A Few Minutes.

Chilchuck: Eh, to be honest, she got her Ass beat several times here,

Marcille: HEY!

Senshi: Now everyone we should Probably make Camp for the night and find some Food, I was thinking Maybe A Kind of Egg Dish, with Cockitrice Eggs.

Y/n: You can eat Cockatrice Eggs?

Senshi: Of course you can! They may seem soft and leathery but they make some amazing Dishes. I had already got fruit stored up from The Last trip so I could make us A Fluffy Egg-based Pot Pie!

Y/n: Oh, Yummy! Let me find some of those Eggs!

You then began searching for some Eggs and then you found some Old Eggs that Thankfully were left Unattended.

Y/n: Jackpot.

You then Picked up A Bunch of Eggs and quickly ran off before the Cockatrice could even Find you stealing them!

Y/n: I got them! I got the Eggs! I am Like A Predatory Bird! Hahahaha!

Just then The Cockatrice appeared Behind you and tried to Kick you from Behind as its second Snakehead Tail tried to Bite you!

Marcille: Y/N! WATCH OUT!

Your Observation Haki then Kicked in as you ended up slashing off the Monsters Head and Tail as both of them fell to the ground the Snake Writhing, and the Chicken head fell to the forest floor below to become Fertilizer for the Plantlife.

Y/n: Alright everyone we have Chicken!

Later...

Soon A Giant Roast Chicken And A Fluffy Egg and Fruit based Pot pie was prepared by Senshi, and of course, from A Master like himself, it was amazing!

Y/n: Oh God this is so Good! This Tastes like Real Chicken! And The Eggs are so Fluffy and so warm! It feels Like Heaven in My Mouth!

Chilchuk: You Know I had heard that Snake tastes like Chicken too.

Y/n: Oh Yeah It does!

You then Noticed that Marcille wasn't eating.

Y/n: Hey aren't you eating?

Marcille: No Way! Monster Food Just isn't right! It's gross and not Natural!

Y/n: You Know what I'm not even going to Argue. You need to eat. Star Platinum: Za Warudo!!

You then Fed Marcille some so she would shut up, and you then resumed time.

Y/n: Better?

Marcille: W-Wow! This is actually really Good!

Y/n: Thank you! A Lesson I learned is that you never waste Food!

Senshi: A Very Good Motto! Where did you learn that from?

Y/n: A Curly Browed Friend of Mine. Best Chef I ever met. He would love this Place.