Dragon Girl Meets Dragons!

Ruri was now in your Harem and you had thought the first thing to do is to introduce her to some Real Dragons since it would better explain her Heritage to her since her Father doesn't bother to stop by.

Y/n: Tohru, Elma, Lucoa, and Fafnir, this is My Newest Girlfriend Ruri and she's A Human-Dragon Hybrid. I wish for you all to teach her all you know.

Tohru: So I suppose you are A New Rival for my Y/n's Love, but are you for Ms. Kobayashi's?

Ruri: Who?

Tohru: Welcome to the Family!

Ruri: Um... Okay.

Elma: Tohru Stop being so Hard on her!

Tohru: Make me Pig!

Elma: Shut up you pervert! I Just Love to eat!

Lucoa: Oh I am so sorry, about that. Those two are like Oil and Water. So the first question is what Kind of Dragon are you?

Ruri: Uh... Are all Dragons this... Unrealistic Proportioned?

Lucoa: Eh!? What do you mean!?

Ruri: N-Nothing. My Mother said my Father is A Ryu.

Elma: We know nothing about that.

Ruri: What?

Tohru: I'm A True Dragon.

Elma: Sea Serpent.

Fafnir: Venomous Beast of Death.

Lucoa: And I'm A Venusian.

Ruri: So We have no Ryu's here?

Lucoa: Well to be Honesr Ryu's are Known to be Powerful and Wise Dragons who usually serve in the Peace Faction but some had been found in the Chaos Faction.

Ruri: Peace and Chaos Faction? What is that all about?

Lucoa: It's A Bit Complicated we know, but since you're Half Human you shouldn't worry anything about it.

Ruri: Oh Thank Goodness.

Tohru: Oh I can teach you how to use Magic! And how to be A Maid!

Elma: Tohru, You're Barely A Maid!

Tohru: SHUT UP!

Elma: Kobayashi would agree with me!

Tohru: SHUT UP!

Tohru then shot A Fire Ball as Elma Began to Fire Blasts as well and they quickly took their fight outside the amount of destruction shocked Ruri.

Ruri: So That's what Dragons can do Huh?

Fafnir: Dragons use their power to either do Great Good or Evil.

Lucoa: But don't worry about it, it's going to be A Long while.

Ruri: Yeah. Even with all of my developing powers, It's Probably going to take me A While to reach that Kind of Power.

Ruri was A Little Curious now about what her Father is Like despite her not wanting to do anything with him before.