Final Selection

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Muichiro, have finally cut through the rock after a year of vigorous training. While Yuichiro has returned after a year of difficult training and he revealed it to be Mist Breathing that he was training under. And now they have Urokodaki's permission to participate in Final Selection. Their hair returned to normal and Urokodaki gave them masks.

Tanjiro: What's with the masks?

Sakonji: These are called the mask of disaster prevention. They will protect you from boing plagued by bad luck. I know that the four of you are incredibly strong, but after many children have died after taking this path, I just can't take any more chances.

Nezuko: Well, they're perfect. We'll use them well.

The four were ready to head on to Fujikasaneyama.

Muichiro: We're heading out Urokodaki!

Sakonji: Good luck, you four, this old man is waiting for you.

After a full day's travel the four have finally arrived at their destination.

Nezuko: What are these flowers?

She says as she touches them.

Yuichiro: They're Wisteria.

Tanjiro: But they shouldn't be blooming in this season.

As they arrive to the meeting area, they see many swordsmen around their age. And only thirteen gave powerful auras.

Four came from a boy with spider like hair, a girl with a right side ponytail, a girl with dark violet hair with shaded red tips, and a girl with long black hair.

Four came from a girl with blonde hair, a boy with grey hair, an older boy with short black hair, and another older boy with long black hair.

Two came from a girl with white hair with light green tips and a boy with black hair with blue tips.

One came from a boy with a mohawk and a scar on his face.

One came from a girl with black hair and red eyes.

And finally one came from a boy with long black hair with white tips.

Soon the participants are attended by a pair of twins.

One has pale, light skin and a set of large, dark eyes. Her hair is shaped into a blunt white bob haircut similar to the rest of her siblings. She adorns an elongated wisteria headpiece on the right side of her head. She wore a purple, flower-patterned Homongi kimono with a dark indigo juban under it. She also sported a sheen green obi with a dark indigo obiage and a plum-red obijime trying it.

 She also sported a sheen green obi with a dark indigo obiage and a plum-red obijime trying it

And the other had light, pale skin and large eyes. He has the same hairstyle as the girl; a blunt bob with a fringe covering his eyebrows, colored black. He wears a purple uchikake kimono with patterned flowers and a green obi, supported with a white obiage and indigo obijime along with a white juban under everything. His head is adorned with a wisteria headpiece.