The Art of the Bleeding Red Blade

With the village under heavy demon attacks, nowhere was safe. Even the trees could keep you safe for a while. Kozo Kanamori was trapped in a tree fearing for his life as demon fishes were trying to climb to him.

Kozo: (I'm such a coward! I left Haganezuka all by his lonesome! I check why the bells were ringing, and I'm cornered into this position! Someone, help us!)

??: Hey!

The voice appeared caching the fish demon's attention. It was Suzume with Yui, Nobara, and Susamaru with their uniforms on.

Suzume: You want to fight someone, fight us!

The fish demons leap at them with the intention to devour them.

Kozo: Ms. Torakari, Ms. Oyazaki, Ms, Hanhaki, Ms. Asheira, run!

He warned. However the girls took a deep breath and gets into a striking position stance

Mountain Breathing, 1st Form: 

Bellowing Valleys

Crystal Breathing, 7th Form: 

Bladed

Rose Breathing, 2nd Form:

Rose Whips

Earth Breathing, 4th Form:

Cave In

Suzume and Nobara dashes towards the fish demons, Yui jumps above them, and Susamaru wraps on in chain devastating their pots in a brutal fashion.

Suzume: Perish in the mountain of beauty.

??: Now that was such splendid breathing styles girls.

Suzume suddenly blushes as she recognized the voice behind her.

Suzume: Z-Z-Zohakuten?

She stutters as she, Yui, Nobara, and Susamaru turned around to the Forest Hashira and Kotetsu.

Zohakuten: It was beautiful to see.

Suzume began to turn even redder.

Suzume: You... saw it!?

Zohakuten: From beginning to end. I was about to take them down, but you and your friends managed to do the work for me saving me whatever stamina I could've lost.

Suzume starts to cover her face embarrassed.

Suzume: (I can't believe he saw me! I never felt so ashamed! The one I'm in love with saw me preform my breathing style, I don't know what to say!)

Kozo: Lady Torakari, Lady Oyazaki, Lady Asheira, Lady Hanhaki, that was incredible! You slashed them all instantly!

He said getting down the tree.

Kotetsu: Mr. Kanamori!

He ran to his senor swordsmith hugging him.

Kozo: Kotetsu! Is that you? Thank goodness you're safe! But if I'm being honest!, I thought you'd be dead by now!

Kotetsu: Don't worry, I did too!

Just then more fish demons appear the demon slayers were ready to kill them but someone beat them to it.