Violent Entertainment

It was morning, but something was completely off. One of the staff of the Kyogoku was missing, and it was their newest worker.

??: Missing?

??: Yes. Her name was Kanao, the new girl with the butterfly hairpin. After she was knocked out, we brought her back to the room to sleep. Next thing we know, she disappeared. Should I search the house for her?

??: Unnecessary. I guess one punishment is good enough for her to commit Ashinuke.

??: Master you can't mean that!

??: Just get out! I do not ever want Kanao's name to be mention again under any circumstances! Spread that order across the entire house! I can't let anything upset Orian Warabihime. And that includes anyone who gets on her bad side. Mainly Kanao, Hinatsuru, and Omitsu...

Elsewhere, on the rooftops, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenko, Raito, Mizu, Mukago, Ume, Zenitsu Mizuki, and Genya were meeting up to discuss the information that they gathered.

Zenitsu: Ashinuke?

He repeated after learning what Tanjiro and Nezuko have said.

Nezuko: Yes.

Genya: That would be the perfect cover. If you guys didn't get into contact with Uzui's wives, then it's possible the demon saw through their cover.

He looks at Tanjiro and glares at him with jealousy.

Mukago: There was one at our house.

But the others were finding it hard to believe her, until Ume started to get a little angry.

Ume: You don't believe her? THERE IS ONE!! WE'RE NOT LYING!!

She began to pout.

Tanjiro: Yeah. I believe you.

He said with hesitation.

Ume: NO YOU DON'T!

Zenitsu: Let's just wait for Uzui, Gyutaro, Sasaki, and Kanao to arrive then we can tell them everything we know.

Ume: BUT WE KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! AND NONE OF YU ARE BELIEVING US!!!

??: Kanao isn't coming.

They all look to see Tengen, Gyutaro, and Sasaki looking over Yoshiwara with a face of failure.

Zenitsu: What do you mean Kanao's not coming?

Tengen: I made a big mistake bringing you all out here. I wanted to save my wives, but that led me to make terrible choices. And because of that, one of our own is now missing. I haven't been able to contact her since last night. Kamado's sister, Buckland, and Kukan, leave the district. If there's an Upper Rank here, then you're no match for it. The mission will consist of me, Zenitsu, his sister, Hashibira siblings, Clatalissa, Kurosava, Shinazugawa, and Tanjiro.

Nezuko: But we fought against Upper One and survived!

Gyutaro: That's all the more reason why you can't beat an Upper Rank.

Sasaki: The Mugen Train mission was proof enough you can't last an hour against Muzan Kibutsuji's most powerful demons.

They look back at their comrades.

Tengen: There's no shame in running away. You survived to fight another day. That's victory. I won't let you squander this chance.

They swiftly vanish from the group.

Raito: Do they not trust us to have their bac because we're the lowest rank?

He wondered with less confidence.