Upper Moon Meeting

The world is full of mysteries. But one remains unfamiliar to everyone. Reality becomes different in this alternate fortress. As it lights up after many months, Dokeshi the Upper Rank Two finds himself in the world of misdirection. He gets aware of his surroundings.

Dokeshi: Oh my. The ultimate fortress. The Infinity Castle. There can only be one explanation for my summoning to here.

And that was when he truly realized it.

Dokeshi: The demon slayers were able to kill an Upper Rank!

He began to chuckle out of excitement.

Dokeshi: This became a whole lot more interesting. Now let the show begin.

In the pen area around him, an ornate pot appears on a platform behind him.

??: Oh! Lord Dokeshi! Is it really you!?

A voice came from the pot and then a figure came out. The demon appeared as a djinn would. It had two large arms. And it's real appearance made him completely inhuman. It had purple skin, white eyes, and no mouth.

??: Oh, how lovely is it to see you again in such good health. What has it been 90 years since I last saw your face?

Upper Rank 5: Fukitoko

Dokeshi: Hi Fukitoko. Long time no see. Is that a new pot? It looks very beautiful! I was able to receive the pot you gave me. Right now it's being used as a prop for my performances.

Fukitoko: It... wasn't for a performance. But I guess it's yours now, you're welcome to do whatever you want.

Dokeshi: You're more than welcome to come visit me! I do enjoy everyone's company!

??: I agree! Seeing you here and now makes me happy! I would've had sad thoughts thinking you were defeated. My heart tightened out of fright.

Dokeshi: Is that why you're hiding back there, Kishi?

He turns over to the staircase where a kid size ant demon cowering behind them.

Kishi: How terrifying! Terrifying! It appears that in the time we've been apart, you even forgot so much as to count, Fukitoko.

Upper Rank 4: 

Kishi