The Beautiful, the Ugly, and the Cruel

Tanjiro, Tengen, Gyutaro, Sasaki, Ume, and Genya were closing in on Karito, after the latter was hit by a wisteria kunai from Hinatsuru. Wisteria is capable of paralyzing a demon for a whole day. It's also able to immobilize Lower Ranks of the Twelve Kizuki. But can it work on an Upper Rank?

Hinatsuru: (Please work! Just stay in his body long enough, or someone to behead him!)

The six demon slayers get close enough, but Karito was able to regenerate his feet and hands along with his flesh sickles in just the nick of time.

Karito: Wow! That poison packs a punch! But mine's even deadlier!

Gyutaro: (Did he shake the poison off!?)

flames begins to swirls around Karito.

Blood Demon Art: 

Rotating Circular Slashes: Flying Blood Scythes

The flame sickles spin violently around Karito.

Tengen: (Those things have unbelievable! He's not even moving!)

Tanjiro evades it barely only having his haori sleeve torn. Seeing a chance, Tengen kicks him, Ume, Gyutaro, Sasaki, and Genya away.

Sound Breathing, 4th Form: 

Constant Resounding Slashes

Tengen spins his blades around using explosions to deflect the flame slashes

Tengen spins his blades around using explosions to deflect the flame slashes. As the attack stops, Tengen notices Karito was no longer in front of him.

Tengen: He's gone!

He looks up towards Hinatsuru seeing that she's vulnerable.

Tengen: Hinatsuru, get out of here!

Before he could run to his wife, Kamitome's hair circles around him, but Hinatsuru hurls kunai at the hair.

Hinatsuru: Just focus on the demon Lord Tengen! I'll be fine!

Suddenly, Karito was in front of her grabbing her by the mouth, to Tengen's horror.