Dark Clown

The war in the Infinity Castle rages on as the demon slayers and demons continue killing each other. Suddenly the many crows begin to yell out.

??: UPPER 1 IS DEAD! I REPEAT, UPPER RANK 1, AKIRA IS DEAD!

This victory encourages the demon slayers to keep on fighting, while the demons start to lose hope and get desperate. 

Murata: Did you hear that!?

He shouted.

Murata: With the strongest of the Twelve Kizuki dead, we might have a shot it surviving this!

Yushiro: You shouldn't get cocky so soon, Murata.

He coldly said.

Yushiro Unless Muzan Kibutsuji is dead, then we won't know if we'll see a tomorrow. Now just focus on the crow's navigating.

Murata: Huh?! Don't talk back to me like that! If your rank's lower than mine is. I'll make sure you regret talking back to me!

Yushiro: (I'm just a demon. So, I don't know much about ranks aside from the Lower and Upper demons.)

He was indeed doing his best to not get negative. Through Tamayo's request, he was able to pass on as demon slayer wearing their uniform and because no one knows who he is. Of course, he was unhappy. But he still joined acting as backup and support as an excuse. As the demon slayers were trapped in the castle, he joined up with Murata and his squad.

Ozaki: Look Murata.

She whispered.

Ozaki: Even if he's a nobody, he's still able to keep a calm mind here. So, don't be too hard.

Murata: Fine.

He sighed.

Murata: I just hope we can get some alone time when this is done.

Suddenly the castle rapidly shifts around.

Murata: Why is this happening!?

Yushiro: There's a demon with the ability to change the entire complex of the fortress. The rooms, the gravity, everything.

Murata: Let's just hope that a Hashira finds that demon.

Running through the fortress Mitsuri, Yune, and Tamiko who met up with Senjuro, Yui, Suzume, Yahaba, and Susamaru finds a wide-open space and sitting in the center was Nakime.

Mitsuri: Aaaahhhhh! There she is! Upper Rank Four!

Yune: Upper Four!? Muzan already replaced the one that attacked th Swordsmith Village!?

Senjuro: (Don't give into fear!)

He pepped himself up.

Senjuro: (Kyojuro and Ace are risking their lives fighting alongside everyone. And even father's prepared to defend the Oyakata. So...)

He leaps at Nakime.

Senjuro: (I need to be at my best!)

Flame Breathing, 1st Form: 

Unknowing Fire