Shedding the Past Skin

While the other Demon Slayer continue to revive Tanjiro, whose body reacted violently to Muzan's blood, the rest of the Hashira continue to keep him at bay while waiting for the first crack of dawn. However, it proves to be quite difficult as his attacks prove to be inescapable.

Gyomei: (His attacks have gotten even more faster!! He's on a different level then Upper One! And that Transparent Vision is gone!)

Yune: This is bullshit!

She said to herself.

Yune: I can't support Himejima! And my body's starting to go numb!! Fuck!

Giyu, Sanemi, and the others are too concentrated, that they could think, just react. But Mitsuri was indeed struggling.

Mitsuri: (The attacks! They're moving too fast for me to see them!! I'm still alive because of my instincts and pure luck! I'm constantly getting targeted!! I'm still the weakest by being useless here!! The only chance we have is if I sacrifice myself! But even if I could, I can't seem to find a way to stop Muzan's arms! Maybe I can't slash him, but I can at least get in close and restrain his arms behind his back!)

But as she leaps away from his tubes, she finds herself getting closer to the demon king.

Mitsuri: (Wait. He's pulling me in!?)

And Muzan prepares to attack her. But then he finds himself ensnared in a field of mist.

Mist Breathing, 7th Form: 

Obscuring Clouds

Ribbon Breathing, 3rd Form: 

Dance of Warding

Forest Breathing, 8th Form: 

Blazing Pine

Yuki, Tamiko, and Zohakuten disorients Muzan and his attack but was unable to keep Mitsuri from being slashed on her left cheek.

Hanami: What the hell is that technique!? Kanroji should've been able to evade it!! But it would've been worse if not for Ito and Hantengu!!

Yuki: Iguro, now!

She shouted. As Yune rushed to get Mitsuri away, Muzan goes in to strike them. Suddenly, Kyojuro, Sanemi, Amata, Doma, Kaoru, Shinoe, Gyutaro, Sasaki, Dark, and Kanae retaliate deflecting his attacks. With him distracted, Yune rushes into an alleyway where two low rank demon slayers find them.

Yune: Get her first aid, now!

??: Yes, ma'am!

Yune: And locate the demon slayer that has slant eyes and carries these papers! His name is Yushiro.