Road to the Muigen Train

Aoi: So, you're leaving for a mission huh? Well, I hope for the best that you come back home. You surely have a reason to.

She then looks at the Kamado siblings playing.

Aoi: So please be careful.

Nezuko: I couldn't be more thankful Aoi. It's because of your care, we're able to fight again.

Aoi: Unlike you guys, miss Shinobu and miss Kaoru I was unable to do much. I'm not like many of the demon slayers. I was just a wimp who got lucky during Final Selection. I was too afraid to go to the front lines.

She was indeed shameful of herself. But Nezuko nevertheless refused to believe that.

Nezuko: Don't worry about it. You were able to help us get back to shape and make our family happy. Your emotions and feelings, I'll carry them with me in battle.

Her entire life, Aoi lived without making a single friend after her real family was slaughtered by demons. And she managed to grow feelings for Zenitsu, but unfortunately for her, his heart belongs to Kanao. After this she thought she would never find something like this again. But after spending time with Nezuko, Tanjiro, Yuichiro, Muichiro, and Raito these past two months, she realized that she finally made friends.

Nezuko: So don't worry! If we're ever injured again, we'll put our faith into your care!!

She then ran to change into her uniform.

Meanwhile Tanjiro spots Kanao sitting alone watching Zenitsu and Kaigaku sparing with their swords.

Tanjiro: Hey Kanao. What are they doing?

Kanao: Training before they go.

Tanjiro: I see. By the way Kanao you are amazing.

Kanao: How?

Tanjiro: It's amazing how you are a Tsuguko just like Zenitsu, Zenko, Kaigaku, Hunter, Inosuke, Ume, and Mizu and we're part of the same final selection survivors. We'll do our best and get stronger.

Kanao kept her smile, but Zenitsu watches and had a written jealousy on his face.

Tanjiro saw his face and gets a little scared.

Kanao: Are you okay?

Tanjiro: I-I-I'm fine. It's that um Zenitsu is looking at me weirdly.

Kanao saw this and she smiles at him and he calms down smiling back.

Kanao: And to answer your question. I don't feel like I'm someone special. I just follow the orders that I have been told.

Tanjiro: Why don't you have confidents in yourself? What happened to you?

Kanao: What happened to me doesn't matter anymore. I'm unable to fight alone when I need too.