United as One

Gyomei Himejima and Hanami Yazuno has arrived getting between Akira and Sanemi, Amata, Tengen, Yuki. Now twenty three Hashira are facing the strongest Upper Rank.

Hanami: Shinazugawa, Ondohenka, stich your stomach wounds close right now.

Gyomei: Uzui, Ito, defend them with all your might. We will be confronting this monster.

Sanemi: Sure.

Tengen: Let's not push ourselves eh, Ito?

H asked being serious.

Gyomei and Hanami walks forward spinning his flail, as Akira uses the transparent world and examines their bodies.

Akira: (Unbelievable. After three thousand years, I've found a warrior who's refined his body to the limits and beyond.)

The flail is spun faster as the Stone Hashira inhales deeply.

Akira: (The air, he's absorbing it all into his lungs.)

Now reaching the right momentum, Gyomei hurls the flail at him who leaps away. He prepares a Shadow Breathing attack but stops when he notices a second weapon right behind him.

Akira: (And now he throws his axe? He's using a chained weapon like the shinobi, but the length is even longer.)

He tries to use his breathing technique again, but Gyomei and Hanami caught him off guard.

Stone Breathing, 2nd Form: 

Upper Smash

Angel Breathing, 1st Form: 

Jonah's Ordeal

Gyomei slams his foot on the chain and brings the flail down on Akira, while Hanami jumps and dashes at him, who evades it. He then notices wraps around his neck seeing Gyomei has captured him. The Upper Rank tries to destroy it but was unable to.

Akira: (I can't break through these chains!)

He escapes the chain held by a thread of his hair.

Akira: (That chain, axe, and flail are all forged by pure Nichirin iron. This is a very powerful weapon. And my sword is enhanced by my flesh, meaning it'll be burn itself on its own blade before I can break through it. Iron that has absorbed sunlight, wasn't discovered the Sengoku Era, when the golden age of swordsmith techniques was founded. But I suppose, the best solution is to come closer.)

He rushes at Gyomei and Hanami and goes behind them, but they leap into the air evading the attack and flings and swings their axe and sword at him, grazing his back and cutting through his kimono. Gyomei and Hanami continue their barrage on the Upper Rank.