Akira, the Shadow Demon

Kanata: Tanjiro Kamado and Muichiro Tokito has retreated to aid Zenitsu, Zenko Agatsuma, Hunter Shukaku, Kaigaku Inadama, Kanao Tsuyuri, Mizuki Kurosava, Rui Ayayki, and Nobara Hanhaki against Upper Ranks 2 and 3!

Kuina: Meanwhile, Kyojuro Rengoku and Hakuji Soyama are facing Upper 1. But more Hashira will be coming to aid them.

Kiriya: That's good. We should still deal with the causes of the castle's unpredictable movement. Have three Hashira that are together root out the source. We can only pray that the Flame and Destruction Hashira can hold out.

As they all continue to map out the infinite fortress, Kanata envision her decreased father, mother, and elder sisters causing her to tear up.

Kiriya: Do not cry. Hell, don't even stop what you're doing. Right now, we must do our part to ensure victory. We can grieve later.

Kanata: Y-yes!

Standing guard the manor as the last line of defense are Former Flame, Water, and Ocean Hashira, Shinjuro, Urokodaki, and Mizumi.

Sakonji: That damn Oyakata. In his final years, he turned his own son, Kiriya into a fierce leader.

Mizumi: But it's the best advantage we have up our sleeve. He still leads the demon slayers, while his heart cries from his family's demise. He's roaring out his emotions and turning them into orders. Don't you agree, Shinjuro?

Shinjuro: Yes. Those children at a young age, are giving me encouragement to be the father I couldn't be. Right now, my sons are in the heart of enemy territory and in these recent years, I've pushed them and my responsibilities away. But then after meeting Tanjiro Kamado, I was set back on the right path. So, like Kyojuro and Senjuro, I will keep the flame of the Rengoku family alive and defend these children with my life.

In the castle, Kyojuro, Hakuji, and Akira stare down each other waiting for either opponent to make the first strike. Feeling curious, the demon uses the transparent world and examines the Flame and Destruction Hashira's bodies.

Akira: Good. You two haven't received any injuries.

Hakuji: Hey, we're here to fight not talk. So let's get this show on the road!

Akira: Very well.

He charges in to slash at Hakuji

Destruction Breathing, 5th Type: 

Crown Splitter

The former however counters pushing him back

Akira: Impressive you surely have the strength to become a demon. With a reaction like that, it can be possible to become a demon.