Demonic Doctors

Tanjiro continues to restrain the turned demon while letting Muzan Kibutsuji escape in the confusion. Many civilians gather around Tanjiro and the bloodthirsty demon. Just them, police officers arrive entering the commotion.

??: What's going on?!

??: Back up!

??: Get out of the way!

One of the officers then points at Tanjiro.

??: Get off him now!

?? Honey!

The man's wife said.

Tanjiro: Don't pull me off! I'm the only one who can keep him from hurting anyone!

Meanwhile there were two people on the roof one was holding a bow and the other was a girl. And it seemed that the boy was getting ready to fire his arrow.

??: Can you kill him?

??: Can't. There's a boy clinging on to him.

He then notice a very young women and a frail boy in the area.

??: Hold on. They're in the area, so lets head back and wait for them.

??: Okay.

They both jumped off the roof and goes back to where they came from.

The officers refused to listen to Tanjiro and still tried to separate him and the demon, but suddenly a strange aroma appeared with a flower pattern and petals blinding the officer.

??: What is this fragrance?

Blood Demon Art: 

Scent of Illusory Blood, Visual Dream

Tanjiro feels that he's about to be attacked, but a demon in an appearance of a petite young woman with long, dark brown hair, parted in the center and worn braided back into a large, low bun, which is held in place by a floral tama-kanazashi hairpin

Tanjiro feels that he's about to be attacked, but a demon in an appearance of a petite young woman with long, dark brown hair, parted in the center and worn braided back into a large, low bun, which is held in place by a floral tama-kanazashi hairpin. She has large, gentle eyes that initially do not possess pupils, only a haze of lavender that fades to dark purple the higher it goes, and notably red lips in contrast to her pale complexion. She wore a dark purple medium-lengthed homongi kimono that is decorated with wavy pale purple tree branches and red flowers, and a cream-colored taiko musubi obi to secure it around her waist, as well as plain white socks and violet zori sandals.

 She wore a dark purple medium-lengthed homongi kimono that is decorated with wavy pale purple tree branches and red flowers, and a cream-colored taiko musubi obi to secure it around her waist, as well as plain white socks and violet zori sandals