Plans for the Future

??: Tanjiro, thank you very much. Thanks to your contribution of blood from the Twelve Kizuki, I was successfully able to bring the man from Asakusa back to his consciousness. But your blood played a major role. It was able to evaporate the blood cells that Muzan injected into his body. Now through a small amount of blood, he is free from his influence. So, I decided to test your blood in various experiments. And it destroyed every demon cell. So, I've been thinking about this the wrong way. A long time ago, I met a swordsman who chose to spare me, because of my hatred for Muzan Kibutsuji. And I nearly saw him in you. Tanjiro, I may be jumping to conclusions. But I feel that Muzan may begin to come after you soon.

After the battle of the Swordsmith Village, an emergency Hashira Meeting was called upon, and Tanjiro decided to inform them all the letter Tamayo sent him.

Tanjiro: And that's what Ms. Tamayo said in her letter.

Tamiko: So, you are going to take the word of a demon?

Tengen: It does feel a bit flashy putting your trust in them.

Kyojuro: Now that we have defeated three Upper Ranks, I'm sure that Kibutsuji will do anything to ensure our extinction.

Sanemi: Man. I envy the shit out of you guys.

He grumbled.

Sanemi: How come I can't find any Upper Ranks?

Dark: It isn't easy to face those monsters like they're normal demons.

Yune: Anyway, how are the four of you Kanroji, Hantengu, Ito, Managi?

Mitsuri: Amazing! I've never felt more alive! They were all worried about me!!

Gyokko: I feel mostly fine.

Zohakuten: I... haven't regained all of my strength.

Yuki: Same as me.

Gyomei: Had we lost four Hashira, the Demon Slayer Corps would be shattered.

He tearfully stated.

Hanami: But the death of two Upper Ranks without suffering major casualties in indeed a victory worth celebrating.

Shinoe: Indeed. But not now.

Shinobu: Hantengu, Kanroji, and Tanjiro recovered surprisingly fast from such an ordeal. Did anything happen?

Makomo: I'm sure the Oyakata wishes to discuss these past events, including this conversation.

??: I apologize for making you wait.

A women's voice said entering the manor with two of her children.

??: For today's Hashira meeting, I, Amane Ubuyashiki, will be attending in place of Kagaya Ubuyashiki. As we speak, the disease affecting his has spread and gotten worse. So, he sends his apologies for not being able to attend this meeting.

All of the Hashira bow in hopes for Kagaya's life.

Gyomei: Understood. Then I shall pray for Oyakata's life to hold for even just a day. As well as you and your children to stay strong, Lady Amane.

Amane: My husband would like to give his thanks to all the Hashira for taking the time to attend this meeting. Now then, I'm sure you've all heard this, but for a brief moment, Tanjiro Kamado temporary became a demon. And during this small transformation, has gained the ability to conquer the sun.

Tanjiro then nodded in agreement with what she said.

Amane: So, now Muzan Kibutsuji waill alter his goal to pursue our latest Hashira, which could allow him to conquer the sun, achieve immortality, and wipe the Demon Slayer Corps out. The final battle is almost upon us. We've also learned of reports of colored marks appearing on Kanroji and Hantengu during their battle against Upper Rank 4 and 5. So, my question for the Forest and Love Hashira, how did you awaken these marks and what conditions did you obtain to unlock them?