The Forced Fake Bonds of a False Family

After defeating the mother spider, Nezuko returned to Tanjiro, Muichiro, and Mizu with her brother bandaging their friend.

Mizu: Will you stop it?! 

She yelled.

Tanjiro: I'm just trying to help you! I'm bandaging your wound so that you won't lose any more blood!

Mizu: I can do it myself!

Muichiro: You're very strong yes. But it's always alright to get some help from others!

Mizu blushes from the praise from him.

Nezuko: Seems like you guys are having a good time.

The three turn around to see Nezuko.

Nezuko: There's a Twelve Kizuki on this mountain.

Soon they heard a snowstorm and explosion from the other side of the mountain.

Tanjiro: Was that a snowstorm?!

He wondered.

Muichiro: But I don't see any clouds unless...

Nezuko: It's Zenitsu!

Mizu: Did he really steal that Kizuki demon?!

She yelled.

Mizu: I'm gonna find him and beat the shit out of him for that!

As they were arguing, another spider demon appeared.

She has the looks of a girl in her early teens with a pale, milky-white skin complexion, snow white hair, and pure white eyes with only her silvery pupils separating them from her sclera. She also possesses several red, dot-like patterns on her face similar to her "family". Her clothing consisted of a long white kimono and a hexagon-patterned juban underneath. She wore ribbons in her hair that were decorated with a large blue bead, and unlike her other "family members", who were barefoot, she wore black slippers.

 She wore ribbons in her hair that were decorated with a large blue bead, and unlike her other "family members", who were barefoot, she wore black slippers

Mizu: You. I'll skewer you demon!

She ran after the demon with Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Muichiro lagging behind her.

Muichiro: Mizu wait!!

??: Father.

The four were ambushed by another spider demon that was three times their size.

His skin was dark brown with the same red, dot-like design extending from his shoulders reaching down to his arms as other members of his family. He had long  white hair reaching down his shoulders. He has a humanid face identical to that of a spider, with several eyes and large pincers for a mouth.

 He has a humanid face identical to that of a spider, with several eyes and large pincers for a mouth