Muzan Kibutsuji

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Muichiro face their first mission as official demon slayers fighting a swamp demon and its clones. The three horned clone attempts to attack Nezuko, but is met with an axe kick causing him to retreat to his swamp dimension.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, don't chase them too far! Stay close so that we can protect each other!

Nezuko ran to Tanjiro leaping over one of the swamp demons attempting to ambush her.

Nezuko: So. these three demons are the reason that young girls are disappearing?

Muichiro: Yes. It appears that they use their ability to grab their victims without being seen.

Suddenly, the ground where Tanjiro  and Muichiro were standing started to feel damp. The portal appeared under them bringing them into the domain.

Nezuko: Tanjiro! Muichiro!

Tanjiro: Nezuko, I'm getting pulled under! Protect those two with you life! (Where is Yuichiro when you need him?)

??: Well you two, I hope you give me a really good fight unlike my victims.

The demon licked his lips while Nezuko got into a defensive stance.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro and Muichiro were inside the swamp domain surrounded by female cloths.

Tanjiro: (Are these cloths and accessories of the kidnapped girls? It went so far to kill people, but also suffocating them in this water! It's unforgivable!!)

Soon two clones arrived in the domain.

??: Hehehe. Do you feel it brats? There is nearly no air in this swamp. And also, you're being trapped by the darkness of the swamp! It feels heavy huh?!

??: You won't be able to move freely like above ground. It is indeed deserved. How stupid of you two falling into this place.

The demons bounce around the swamp making it even more impossible for Tanjiro and Muichiro to even hit their enemies. They then twist their bodies and then sees the opening thread. Using their knowledge, they uses a circular attack.

Sun Breathing, 7th Form: 

Beneficent Radiance

Moon Breathing, 5th Form: 

Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy