The Start of Hashira Training

Shinobu: You said to Gyomei, Hanami, and August before that you wished to return a favor to Tanjiro, is that right?

She questioned. Currently, she, Shinoe, Kaoru were speaking to Tamayo and Yushiro with Kie as a witness.

Tanayo: That's correct.

She calmly replied.

Tamayo: After we met in Asakusa and his encounter with Muzan Kibutsuji, he took a major risk helping the two of us. And through the blood of Lower and Upper Ranks that he acquired; I was able to crate a drug that can weaken Muzan himself. But that won't stop him from turning others into demons.

Shinoe: So?

Tamayo: So. I need your help. In order to create an anti-Muzan drug to prevent your comrades from becoming more of his subordinates.

Shinobu: Why are you so intending on helping us? You have every intention on helping yourself survive. Why?

Tamayo: Because... because I lost everything.

She started to grip on to her kimono.

Tamayo: I was dying centuries ago, and I foolheartedly let that bastard turn me into a demon so I can be cured of my disease. I went feral and slaughtered my family. I blame myself and him for everything.

Yushiro: And despite us fearing the Demon Slayer Corps, those four still held out a hand as allies. Including two of our own.

He continued.

Yushiro: Despite my slight hatred for humanity, I still tolerate them for Tamayo. She saved me. So, I'm indebted to her.

Kie: I trust them.

Shinobu: Are you sure about this Kie?

She cautioned.

Kie: It was like she said, they could've killed Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, and Yuichiro. But if they came to their friend's rescue, then it shows that there are good demons in this world.

Kaoru: I guess I'm in.

Shinoe: So am I. 

Tamayo smiled seeing how there are more humans with good hearts.

Shinobu: I swear you Kamados are too trusting especially you sister and Kaoru. Just let me check on my brother, sister, and their friends. Then I'll give it some thought.

She leaves her office and walks over to Zenitsu's room. She enters seeing him, Zenko, Kaigaku, and Hunter resting in bed with bandages where the crackle skin formally was.

Zenitsu: Your heartbeat is still familiar to me to hear Shinobu.

He said with his eyes closed.

Shinobu: How are you four feeling?

Kaigaku: Like the gods have punished us for our recklessness.

Hunter: And I got the vengeance I didn't know I was looking for.

Shinobu: You know Chuntaro tpld me that you four had stange markings near the end of your mission. You unlocked the mark. Congratulations.

Zenko: Thanks. How is everyone else?

Shinobu: Everyone's been checking on you these past 2 weeks, especially Kanao, Ume, Gyutaro, and Mizuki.

The mention of Ume, Gyutaro, and Mizuki made Kaigaku, Zenko, and Hunter blush.

Zenitsu: I'm sure Kanao has been very concerned for me. But Ume, Gyutaro, and Mizuki I'm surprised.

Shinobu: Well you two have been in a relationship for a long time and it surprised me too. Do you three have any saying in this?